Brown Leather and Bordeaux

Photo Cred: Summerlee Photography

Sweater // Similar Leggings // Boots // Nail Polish // Similar Necklace

This outfit just screams fall to me. The J.Crew Factory sweater is like living in a blanket all day long (so comfortable!) and I am a sucker for sweaters/dresses with pockets. I often pair this sweater with black leggings, but for today’s post I really wanted to go “all-out-fall” so I went with a burgundy legging to match my burgundy nails.

This is my last weekend in Ontario before moving to Vancouver! I’m excited but also starting to feel a bit sad and nostalgic. This will be me last weekend taking my goddaughters to dance class, and my last weekend hanging out with my Ontario friends and family. I am pretty excited though as I am going apple picking with some friends on Sunday. What a fun fall activity! Be sure to check out my instagram as I am sure I’ll take photos of my outfit that day and the cute fall scenery!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a great weekend ahead! Be sure to check back on Monday for my next outfit post!

1. heather@alittlecasual.com September 26, 2014 / 4:18 pm

You look so beautiful and I love this look! So cozy chic :-). And as we discussed on IG, I too love any surprise pockets – if I find them I am sold! Great post, lovely colors, and overall fantastic look <3 & xx, Heather

2. Christine September 29, 2014 / 11:27 am

I love your apple picking shirt! I hope you'll post about your outfit!
    Keep up the great looks and fall colours!

• Leeanne Footman September 29, 2014 / 12:59 pm

Aww thank you so much Christine! It's actually an old plaid tunic/dress! I think I've had it for nearly three years now!
      What the IG photo did not showcase is that while I looked very "fall" I was MELTING TO DEATH as it hit 80 degrees yesterday! hahaha
      Thank you so much for reading! <3

3. T-dubs September 29, 2014 / 12:01 pm

Love those boots and that necklace! Gorg!

4. Rose Frey September 30, 2014 / 6:22 pm

Great fall look! Gorgeous necklace!!

• Leeanne Footman September 30, 2014 / 7:18 pm

Thank you! I am so excited to be back in fall clothes- definitely my favorite!!

5. Garaytreasures April 16, 2015 / 2:43 am

I love the colors and textures here Leanne, cute boots and necklace too. I may have to look at some of your other posts, you have a cute blog. Thanks for linking up to "How I Styled It" colored pants today.
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

• Leeanne Footman April 16, 2015 / 1:43 pm

Thank you so much Rachel!! I'm so glad you like the blog!
      And thank you for sharing such a great link up (who doesnt love bright pants!?!)

6. Becky Goerend April 18, 2015 / 8:07 pm

What a gorgeous pair of pants Thanks for linking up with us!

7. Jaclyn Kent April 21, 2015 / 2:12 pm

Ohhh I love that burgundy color! Those leather pockets are so adorable right now and I've been contemplating buying a top with them! Love yours! Thanks for linking up with us!