Good morning everyone! Welcome to the first post in my weekly series “Wednesday wants”. Every Wednesday, in lieu of an outfit post, I will be posting a couple of items that I have my eye on right now along with their prices and where to find them.
1. Banana Republic Skirt: pleather skirts have been in for a while now, but I love this one as it adds texture and structure; perfect for fall! Must have!
2. Michael Kors Watch: as an avid traveler I cannot get over this watch!
3. H&M Tee: the perfect ‘layering’ purchase for fall. great over leggings or skinny jeans.
4. Anthropologie Booties: mixed media items get me EVERY TIME. I love the shiny back to these boots, and I also have been looking for a boot outside my usual black or cognac.
5. Unsold Studio Graphic Tee: No words needed. All around Canadian tee = awesome.
6. Goodnight Macaroon Cardigan: Love the leather detailing on the sleeves and the exposed zippers. I am ordering this one ASAP!
That leather skirt is gorgeous in person!