Welcome to my second post in my weekly “Wednesday Wants” series. You can see my first post here.
Below are some details on these items that I am loving this week:
1. Zara Fur Vest: I have been looking everywhere for a fur vest for fall; not too dark, not too light and the natural looking material. This vest may just fit the bill!
2. Assymetrical Tunic: In the colder weather I live for layering; so I love tunics that I can wear with leggings, a vest and boots. I love the asymmetrical detailing of this tunic!
3. J.Crew Factory Cords: I have been craving a pair of cords for fall. These ones in a burgundy/wine colour are gorgeous!
4. Steve Madden Pumps: Leopard Print! <3
5. Gigi New York Satchel: Oh this is so outside my usual price range, but it is oh so beautiful. I love the colour, the gorgeous material and the added straps.
6. Joe Fresh Rain Booties: I live in Vancouver.. rain boots are the most worn item in my wardrobe, so I figure it is only fair for us west coast girls to splurge and have a couple different pairs! I love booties for days when knee high rain boots just don’t suit your outfit and the moto look to these Joe Fresh ones is such a cool look!
Oh the leopard pumps! So fab! Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Love the color of that satchel!