Happy Wednesday everyone! Today’s Wednesday Wants is (unexpectedly) a slightly different Wednesday Wants. Given my new found lack of clothing (you can read about that here if you don’t know the story) I decided to do a Wednesday Wants of some essential items every woman should have in their closet. From knee high flat boots, to denim. Enjoy!
1.Gold Glitter Flats: A pair of cute comfy flats is a staple for every wardrobe. I actually went out last night and purchased these. They are adorable and such a good deal (less than $20!!)
2. Tory Burch Riding Boots: A pair of quality leather boots can be dressed up or down and worn pretty much all fall and winter. I have had my eye on these Tory Burch ones for a while now.
3. Call it Spring Heeled Mid-Calf Boots: A mid-calf boot is a nice change from the common to the knee height.. and it is SUPER duper flattering (yayyy for making legs look longer!) A black heeled boot is the perfect go to.
4. Citizens of Humanity Skinny Jeans: My most worn item of clothing by far is skinny jeans. These ones from CoH have a higher rise (better for anyone over the age of 13 I think!) and are buttery soft. win.
5. Talula Long Sleeve Dress: A simple dress that can be dressed up or down is another essential of mine. This dress is perfect for this as it can be dressed up with heels and statement jewelery or dressed down with leggings and boots. I also love this emerald colour.
6. Express Plaid Top: Everybody needs one top they just adore. Whether that means pleather or bows or neon accents, you need to find one fun top that works for you. I saw this top yesterday and literally RAN to buy it. Plaid AND glitter?! I’m in clothing heaven. This top also fits the ‘essential’ role for me because it can be worn with jeans but is also just long enough to cover my butt and thus passes the “can be worn as a tunic with leggings” test.