Happy Wednesday everyone! I *may* have a bit of a footwear obsession, so today’s Wednesday Wants is alllllll about the footwear. Enjoy!
1. Michael Kors Riding Boots: These are the BOMB. Possibly my new favourite basic boot.
2. Steve Madden Nude Pumps: I’ve been looking everywhere for a basic pair of nude pumps. Found em!
3. Sole Society Plaid Flats: Ahhhh I ADORE plaid.. and plaid on shoes?! yes please! I can’t wait to wear these with navy ankle dress pants!
4. H&M Scallop Trim Pumps: This scallop detailing is gorgeous! It makes these pumps look so elegant and far pricier than they actually are! These give off an “old hollywood” vibe to me, so I can’t wait to style them as such!
5. Tory Burch Booties: Ummmm yes. Classic.
6. Sole Society Boots: I LOVE these boots. The height is perfect, the colour is a neutral, and the shape is flawless. I have big calves so boots like this that are a bit roomier I just adore!
I found a pair of boots similar to the MK ones at Target and I absolutely love the black/brown combo! I love all of your picks, but I think the plaid shoes are my fav!
Tif @ Bright on a Budget