Alright Wednesday, you have some seriously high expectations to live up to… Tuesday set the bar pretty frickin high. Yesterday was just the sweetest day – first and foremost, AIR CANADA FOUND MY BAG! Can you believe it!? Almost a full month later and I receive a call saying my bag has been found and it will be sent to me tomorrow. I am in shock. Secondly, I met with my new boss yesterday and started reviewing the files for my first trials (which are Monday and Tuesday of next week). All the other Crowns are so friendly, and my cases are so, so, cool. I can’t wait!
So now Wednesday has to live up to this awesomeness. Bring it Wednesday! Hope you all have a great day! (…and if you don’t, hopefully these Wednesday Wants will make your day better! 🙂 )
1. Kate Spade Watch: I. am. swooning. Kate Spade would be the one to think of a watch with a gold sequin strap. This is just the cutest thing. Perfect for the holiday season.
2. Quilted Panel Leggings: These Nordstrom leggings are so chic – we are seeing so much pleather this season and I like this slight variation on the trend. The quiliting and the placement really make these leggings a great fall piece.
3. Tunic: Every girl needs a cute tunic for fall. The weather requires layers (and here in Vancouver, boots) so a tunic that can be styled with leggings and boots, a coat or vest and a scarf is necessary. This monochromatic tunic has just enough detailing to be chic on it’s own, but to still be versatile enough to wear with a number of different vests or fall scarves. Go get this tunic, you won’t regret it!
4. Chambray Shirt Dress: I have been searching for a chambray shirt dress for ages, and this one is the perfect shade/shape AND has an awesome price tag. I can’t wait to wear this with riding boots and my plaid blanket scarf.
5. Gold Overlay Skirt: This is just the COOLEST skirt.. am I right?! How unique! I have nothing to say about this as it clearly speaks for it’s stylish self.
6. City Girl Flats: I am obsessed with these flats or ‘driving loafers’ if you will. They also have a pair with “southern belle” on them and I can’t decide which I like better. The city girl though is definitely me right now and I am dying to traipse around Vancouver in these!