Fun Office Wear

Sweater: Le Chateau // Pants: Express // Shoes: Nine West- this season’s here // Bag: Sole Society // Similar Necklace: here // Bow Bracelet: Forever 21 // Rings: Aldo

Good morning readers!

Since it’s a Monday, and we all need a little more fun in our Monday, I wanted to do a “fun” office wear post. I am linking up with my friend Tif at Bright on a Budget for this!

Tif is rocking an adorable houndstooth dress as her “fun” work look. Check out her post to see more details on her outfit – including the fact that the dress has an adorable bow on the back!

For my outfit, I am wearing my current favourite office look. It is so comfortable and the pattern on the pants makes the outfit pop. Also, I have to tell you all about this bag- I am OBSESSED with this bag. It comes in multiple colours (but I love this oxblood shade the best). It is the perfect bag for the busy young professional. It has plenty of room for your laptop and personal items and has a separate bottom compartment that you can keep shoes in!

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

1. Caitlin November 24, 2014 / 8:13 pm

Love the pants! I've really been liking the ankle length pants lately. The bag looks great, too! I keep forgetting Sole Society has bags on top of their cute shoes.

Caitlin @ Coffee with Caitlin
    coffewithcaitlin.blogspot.com

• Leeanne Footman November 25, 2014 / 5:19 am

Thanks so much Caitlin! I love, love, love them. And yes, Sole Society bags are the bombbbb. Really good quality for the price! Thank you so so much for reading! Add me on Instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

xo

• Leeanne Footman November 25, 2014 / 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Jill! I totally agree- the bag provides a much needed pop of colour! That is one of my 'key' strategies for my work outfits (which primarily need to be black and white); too add some fun to the look with a statement bag!
      Thank you so much for reading and follow me on instagram as well!
      xo

2. Kat November 25, 2014 / 4:20 pm

This whole outfit is to die for. Those pants?! I LOVE them!

xoxo
    Kat

• Leeanne Footman November 25, 2014 / 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Kat!!! And thank you for reading! Add me on Instagram as well!

xo

3. Seo Sea October 10, 2015 / 5:50 am

Zepherra OUTLET or ZOULET is your destination for great deals on women’s clothes. You can find budget-friendly everyday pieces and accessories that can take you from day to night. Originally conceived as a clearinghouse for Zepherra merchandise, Z OUTLET has reinvented as a unique curated collection of chic urban outfits. All items are curated meticulously with special focus on quality and workmanship to ensure that every piece is a value buy. Our customer service team and personal stylists are always ready to help you to have a smooth shopping experience with us. Everyday Deals on Dresses, work clothes, work dress, korean style, korean fashion, office wear, online clothes shopping, office dress, workwear, Tops and Accessories.