Happy Wednesday everyone!! How has your week been so far? Mine has been a bit chaotic – I am looking for a new apartment for December 1st so I have been spending a lot of time apartment hunting / viewing. Also, I am so so excited that I am modeling in a local fashion show tomorrow night! It is a small event but it looks like it will be a ton of fun. I had my fitting for the two outfits I will be modeling and they are pretty cool/unique. Be sure to follow me on instagram – LegalLeeBlonde for some backstage at the fashion show pics!
1. Missguided Asymmetric Zippered Dress: How awesome is this dress?! I love that it takes a structured, masculine suit look and turns it into an edgy feminine dress. So into it.
2. Gold Sequin Leggings: I have no words for how much I want these in my life. Gold. Sequin. Leggings. … three of my favourite words. I want to wear these to EVERY holiday party this season.
3. Neiman Marcus Last Call Faux Leather Jacket: Faux leather is everywhere this season, but I love the uniqueness that this jacket brings to the trend with the collar/cut of the jacket.
4. Express Midi Skirt: I am a sucker for midi skirts; they are just the greatest item of clothing. I can see wearing this one a lot this season to holiday parties, but also in the summer with white and blue stripes and neutral wedges for a nautical look.
5. Barrington St.Anne Tote: Plaid is such a big trend, but this is the first time I have seen it on a bag. Great to have something on trend, but in a unique way.
6. Michael Kors Selma Satchel: Please add this to my long list of Michael Kors bag crushes. I like the folded out sides and the fact that it has a zip top closure.
love the midi skirt!
Purchase Genuine Designer Handbags Online.