Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope everyone’s November is off to a great start. As expected, I have been crazy busy at work this week, but I am definitely not going to complain as I am so, so grateful that I get to be a Crown Attorney. I truly love the work! I have, however, been surviving this week only thanks to my dear friend coffee haha. Hope these Wednesday Wants help get you through hump day!
1. H&M Over the Knee Boots: $59.95. Cute over the knee boots for under $60!? I am in! These are a classic shape and will go with any casual fall look.
2. Club Monaco Dress: $198.50. I adore this dress. It is just so classicly chic. The perfect LWD! It can easily be worn as is in the spring and summer, or with black leather boots and a black blazer for fall.
3. Target Blazer: $34.99. I LOVE the accents of faux leather on this blazer. The colour is bang on for fall and the sleeves and trim add a really cool touch. This would be such an easy piece to transition from work (with simple black work pants and a blouse) to night (with pleather leggings or skinny jeans and a funky tank top)
4. MarleyLilly Tassel Bracelet: $24.99. I am ordering this bracelet ASAP. Monogram and a tassel?! Yes please!
5. ASOS Peplum Top: $34.11. This is the first peplum I found with a V-neckline. As V-neck’s are way more flattering on my body type (*cough* chesty *cough*) I am super excited to get this!
6. Gold Sequin Dress: $37.99. The PERFECT dress for the holiday season. Definitely get on this one ladies!