Part two of my “Gift Guides for your Girlfriends” today!! Today’s two categories are the girlie girl and the young professional. I’m sure that all of you have both of these type of friends in your life, so I hope these gift guides help!
Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
1. “Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me?”: Mindy Kaling has taken the world by storm this year. She is hilarious, and approaches life as a mid 20s and 30s female with candor that is pretty incomparable. This is a great read for any girlie girl.
2. Aldo Pink Tote Bag: This is the *perfect* bag for any girlie girl. It’s girlie pink colour is counteracted by it’s strong structure/shape. Girlie without being too ‘young’.
3. Aldo Polka Dot Bag: Polka dots. The ultimate in girlie. Must have!!
4. Kate Spade Bow Bracelet: No girlie girl can resist a bow bracelet. This one by Kate Spade is classy, delicate and the ultimate in girlie chic.
5. Pale Pink Hair Bow: I am a HUGE fan of all the hair bows that are out there this season. This one is totally affordable, and in a soft pink colour, is perfect for your girliest of girlfriends.
6. Kate Spade IPhone Case: I love this phone case. It’s an adorable sketch and so perfect for any girlie girl or fashionista.
7. Initial Necklace: Girlie girls tend to love things with their initials. I love the simplicity of this tiny gold medallion. With an engraved initial it is simple and girlie.
8. Buxom Lip Set: I adore the Buxom lip products (you’ll see in my posts I wear them a lot!) and this set is perfect for girlie girls who love to just dab on some gloss and go!
9. Gold Sequin Hanger: This is so perfect for any girlie girl’s closet. Who doesn’t want to hang one favourite piece (the perfect cocktail dress perhaps!?) on a gold sequin hanger on display?! I know I do! I also love that this comes from an Etsy store. Love supporting crafty individuals instead of just mass corporations!
Kate Spade Monogrammed Cards/Envelopes
1. Gold/Faux Pearl Earring Set: Every young professional needs simple, classic, understated jewelery. These earrings are perfect for that.
2. Lilly Pulitzer IPhone Charger: Young Professionals are always on the go, and their phone is essential! Give them the gift of never worrying about their phone dying, while having a super stylish charger.
3. Kate Spade Monogrammed Cards/Envelopes: I ADORE this set. Young Professionals often need to write cards – thank you cards, pleasure to meet you cards, etc. These are so chic; and with the personalization of the owner’s initial on the front they are not a card you easily forget!
4. Kate Spade Dot Notebook: Young professionals need notebooks. plain and simple. Why not make list-making and note taking more exciting by giving them a gorgeous notebook to do that in!
5. Hunter Umbrella: If you leave anywhere in the Northwest you understand the importance of a good umbrella! Young professionals need to look polished, and getting soaked does not help that! Give a chic umbrella as a cute yet practical gift!
6. Envelope Clutch: I love this clutch. It’s so simple and yet the hint of metallic makes it cool. Perfect for young professionals needing to network in the evenings!
7. Initial Business Card Holder: Who doesn’t love a cool way to carry your business cards?! Love this!
8. “Girl Boss”: Great for any female in your life that is doing their own thing with their career – this book tells the story of one of the most successful (and yet unexpected!) female CEOs in fashion. This book is a great tool for understanding how to realize your passion and pursue it!
Thanks for sharing!
Made in Mauve
Thank you for reading! XO
Great gift ideas! I love the initial necklace and the buxom lip gloss set. The Hunter umbrella is beautiful too!
Thank you so much!
That iPhone case is so cute! Loving the monogrammed cards too
Isn't it?! Such a great gift. Happy holidays!
Love Mindy Kaling! Do you watch her show the Mindy project? It's sooo good! Great item layout, love your choices! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!
Seek Wander Share
Follow Seek Wander Share's Instagram
The Mindy Project is the bestttt! I love it. Happy holidays!