Merry Christmas-Eve everyone!! I hope you are all snuggled up surrounded by family and friends.. and are getting to do some online shopping/blog reading! haha. Have a FANTASTIC Christmas tomorrow guys!! Be sure to check back on Friday for my Christmas recap / boxing day deals post!!
1. Bar III Peplum Sequin Shirt: How gorgeous is this top!? What a perfect top for new years /holiday parties!
2. Charles by Charles David Pumps: I am OBSESSED with rose gold, which is generally pretty hard to find, so I was ecstatic when I found these stunning heels! Rose gold is a fresh take on metallics and works as a neutral.
3. Plaid Tote: Such a cute winter tote. It’s material is perfect for the winter months, and the plaid is so in style this season.
4. Buffalo Check Boyfriend Jeans: These are so cool!! I love finding unique takes on denim, and the buffalo check cuffs are just that!
5. Faux Fur Pom Toque: I think pink gets seriously over looked during the winter, when everyone wants to be in red. I love changing up my winter looks with pink accessories.
6. Bracelet: So classic, simple, and a perfect arm party essential.