Bow topped Beanie
Okay, so this week’s Wednesday Wants may *slightly* reveal
my current obsessions right now: Bows, Rose Gold and Midi Skirts! haha Enjoy everyone, and have a great Wednesday!
1. Pink Midi Skirt: I love the versatility of this piece – perfect for winter worn with a cream sweater, but also perfect for spring paired with pastels!
2. Rose Gold Bow Bracelet: Obsessed. I love Rose Gold and this bow is so elegant.
3. Owl Mug: I rarely post non-clothing items but this mug was WAY too cute not to share. I should tell you all that I have a mug addiction – I love collecting fun mugs.
4. Lace Dress: This cut and this colour together create the perfect chic & classy dress.
5. Jacquard Midi Skirt: Love the tiny bows at the waist line. Such a perfect piece for any fancy day event – brunches, high tea, meeting the boyfriend’s parents (eek!)
6. Bow topped Beanie: Kate Spade, you get me. This is the cutest ever.
7. Jetsetter Sweater: As a travel addict, I can’t help but swoon over travel related items. I want to wear this with cozy ripped skinny jeans and ankle boots on my next flight!
8. Yellow Mini Skirt: LOVE this bold colour. Paired with a blue and white striped tee this would be so cute!
Leave a Reply