Swarovski Crystal Cuff Bracelet
Diamond & Sapphire Tennis Bracelet
MAC Cremesheen & Pearl Lipstick
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in “Heather Pink”
Blue Topaz & Diamond Drop Earrings
Estee Lauder “Double wear stay-in-place” Liquid Foundation
Happy Wednesday everyone! My good friend Kristi is getting married this May and I spent this past weekend visiting her and going to a wedding show. Almost everything is ready for the wedding EXCEPT she needs her accessories! She mentioned to me this weekend the challenge of finding wedding accessories that are not completely cheap (read: tacky and breakable), but that are affordable. Of course I couldn’t hear that and not go on my own search. I decided, therefore, to dedicate today’s Wednesday Wants to Kristi. Of course, many of these items are just flat out awesome items that could be worn in every day life, so be sure to check them all out!
Here’s a brief summary of why I picked the above items. Kristi’s “wants” for her accessories are:
– no necklace
– bracelet and earrings
– preferably a cuff bracelet
– bracelet can’t “jingle”
– Blue incorporated into either the jewelry or the heels
– affordable, but long-lasting / good quality
P.S. Wedding item hunting is super duper fun. Can I pretty please retire and just plan weddings all day!?!?
1. Diamond Cuff Bracelet: This stunning bracelet would add a killer amount of sparkle and is under $100. If sparkle is what you are going for, this bracelet nails it.
2. Diamond & Sapphire Tennis Bracelet: I love, love, love diamonds and dark sapphire’s together. They feel extremely royal to me (Princess Diana and Kate Middleton are probably to blame for that!) so I love them together for weddings. This tennis bracelet screams elegance to me.
3. Navy Steven Madden Strappy Heels: Kristi is going for a “rustic enchanted forest” wedding theme, so I like the idea of suede shoes instead of the typical satin. Suede feels like a more natural, ‘rustic’ choice.
4. Royal Blue Badgley Mischka Heels: For the standard satin blue wedding shoe, these are the bomb. Badgley Mischka shoes are high quality, durable and I found these for wayyy under their usual cost- only $134.
5. MAC Lipstick: Just had to throw this in here. I am in LOVE with this lipstick in the “japanese maple” shade. It is the perfect neutral which I think would look great on Kristi for her wedding. Anyone looking for a long lasting, non-dry/flakey lipstick in a neutral, do yourself a favour and get this!
6. 1/4 Carat Diamond Studs: You can’t get more classic than diamond studs. They are an investment, of course, but you’ll never get sick of wearing diamond studs- they are literally the most versatile piece of jewelery you could own. I definitely would recommend to any bride to consider investing in a pair. Given budget concerns I found this pair which are a great deal – $225 for 1/4 carat studs.
7. Blue Gem Bracelet: Such an elegant item. The detailing and pale blue colour seem “enchanted” to me, so I had to include it as a potential item for this “rustic enchanted forest” themed wedding.
8. Laura Mercier Blush: THIS BLUSH. Seriously this is the greatest blush of all time. I adore this pale pink shade and the slight colour it gives is perfect for a subtle wedding look.
9. Blue Topaz & Diamond Drop Earrings: I think Kristi is leaning towards studs for her wedding, but for anyone wanting drop earrings I cannot get over these bad boys. I love the colour blocking.
10. Blue Topaz & Diamond Accent Studs: A gorgeous, simple, classic stud that just adds a subtle amount of blue.
11. Estee Lauder Foundation: I recently started using this foundation and I am obsessed. It actually provides completely even but still natural looking coverage AND lasts all day (.. and I mean allll day which includes me running around the courthouse like a chicken with my head cut off for 8 hours).
Loving these blue hues. They're strong, saturated but not overly intense. Great selection.
So excited to gave you 'on the case'! Amazing finds!! xx