HOW ADORABLE is this “February To Do List” by Evelyn Henson!?! I absolutely love it – both Evelyn’s gorgeous drawings and the actual “to do’s”. I am definitely making this my own ‘to do list’ for this month. Are you going to do any of these things? which ones?! let me know in the comments! Below is my progress so far on these to do’s:
1. Send your BFF a Love Letter: Done. Maddie your love letter is in the mail! <3
2. Treat yourself to Jewels: This past weekend I did a bit of shopping after my Saturday morning dance class and picked up these super cool (and cheap!) earrings from Claire’s.
3. Paint your nails Pink: I plan on painting my nails this pink (Essie’s “Lovie Dovie”) sometime before Valentine’s day.
4. Host a Gal-entine’s Day Brunch: I actually did this yesterday! Yesterday was a holiday here in British Columbia (family day) so I took advantage of the extra day of weekend-ing and had my girlfriend’s over to my place for a mimosa, heart shaped strawberry nutella french toast, and laughter filled brunch. Here are some pics:
I decided to set up a “tea station” for the girls to make their own teas while brunch was cooking
Om nom nom. You can get the recipe for the Strawberry Nutella Fench Toast here
I seriously love mimosas, and these chocolate fruit kabobs were delicious!
5. Read a Romance Classic: I haven’t done this one yet. Any suggestions as to what book I should read?!?!
6. Send your Mom Flowers: Aww I love this so much. To be honest, I would not have thought to send my mom flowers in February so I am so thankful for this idea! My mom is actually coming out to Vancouver to visit me next week (yay!) so I sent her some ‘early Valentine’s day’ flowers last week. This is the bouquet I went with:
I agree, this is so pretty! A Galentines Brunch sounds so fun!
such a cute little illustration! the food looks good as well 🙂
xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin
That bouquet is gorgeous:) And all the food looks yummy!