Another Wednesday is upon us! I love doing Wednesday Wants because it always adds some cheer to what is, let’s face it, the crappiest day of the week. It’s like the toast of the food world. blah. Thank you all for checking out this week’s wants, I hope you find some items you love!
1. Kendra Scott Rose Gold Ring: I have been seeing Kendra Scott pieces popping up on fashion blogs a lot over the past few months, but they have never quite caught my eye. This piece however is the first one that I absolutely adore and can’t wait to get my hands on! (…and my apologies to any of my readers who are sick of my rose gold kick haha)
2. ASOS Giraffe Print Shorts: Oh my gosh. I am in love. I spent a few months working in East Africa in 2012 and I am now obsessed with any sort of African prints.
3. Tuxedo Stripe Pants: Definitely just found my newest work pants. win.
4. Nike Pink Runners: In my opinion, the more fun and awesome the workout clothes, the easier it is to motivate yourself to work out. Love these.
5. Long Sleeve Romper: Such a perfect romper for spring nights out. Add a statement necklace and some rocking heels and you’re good to go!
6. Red Mini Skirt: As I’ve said before, texture/fabric is everything for me when it comes to fashion. I cannot get over the sheen to this mini skirt and definitely want to add it to my closet!
7. Forest Green Blouse: How perfect is this blouse for work?! Not low cut, just enough sparkle, a deep (read: conservative) hue.. definitely want to wear this to work – I could even pair it with those tuxedo stripe pants!
8. Lace Paneled Jump Suit: Again, such a perfect item for spring evenings. This would make such a fun girls night out outfit, or a date night outfit!