Happy Wednesday! Hope you enjoy this week’s edition of Wednesday Wants. As you can see I am all about bright colours this week. Let’s bring on the nicer weather! Have a great day everyone!
1. Old Navy White Skinny Jeans: I love white skinny jeans in the summer and have been searching for an affordable pair. At only $30 these definitely do the trick!
2. Sole Society Ear Cuffs: I am loving this jewelery trend- I just bought my first pair of ear cuffs and they make me feel super bad a$$. These floral crystal ones are perfect and ‘neutral’ if you are looking to try out this trend!
3.Kendra Scott Open Ring: I mentioned in last week’s Wednesday Wants that I was really liking Kendra Scott’s latest collection of jewelery. This ring is one of my favourite pieces so far.
4. Express Full Mini Skirt: I love a full mini skirt. Easy, chic and can be worn with so many different tops.
5. MK Hot Pink Purse: THIS COLOUR. *swoon*
6. Tory Burch Beige Pouch: I love the simplicity of this pouch – the perfect neutral colour and the tassels are adorable.
7. Sole Society Grey-Blue Heels: I love the unique shade of these heels and the fact that they are high enough to look great, but low enough to wear to work without dying.
8. Express Pink Dress: I just can’t get enough of bright pink for spring and summer. Such a breezy dress that would look great on its own with some gold sandals, or could be dressed up with a navy or nautical striped blazer.