Happy Wednesday Everyone! How is everyone’s week going? My mom got in to town last night (visiting from Ontario) so I am taking this whole week off to just spend some time with her. I am so excited! Today is our first real day together (she flew in late last night) and boy-oh-boy have I jam packed it with stuff haha. Were just about to head off for a morning walk along the sea wall, then were going to go for Brunch, go shopping on Robson St., explore Gastown, and finally have dinner reservations! Phew! Fellow Vancouver-ites out there: any recommendations of things I must do with my mom!?!
1. YSL Lipstick: I have been DYING to try this lipstick. I have read so many great reviews from other bloggers, but have yet to find a colour I like. …That is until I came across “blond ingenu” it is the perfect neutral colour! Can’t wait to pick this one up.
2. Isola Ankle Boots: How great are these boots?! I think these are the PERFECT transitional boot from winter to spring. The colour and cut will look great with spring outfits (think white denim, lots of pastel colours) but will still keep your feet warm and toasty for those ‘not-so-spring-feeling’ days.
3. Pop the Champagne Tee: Love the slogan, love the gold foil. Awesome graphic tee.
4. Target Sunglasses: I am loving mirrored sunglasses right now, BUT, I refuse to buy sunglasses that cost more than $30 because I am the WORST at losing/breaking/somehow destorying sunglasses. These are right on trend and are only $17!
5. JCrew Cotton Tee in “Orchid”: I basically LIVE in these tissue tees from JCrew Factory. They are so comfortable and just the right fit of “not too tight, but not too baggy”. I think I have 5 of them so far haha. Definitely want to add this beautiful orchid colour one to my collection for spring! If you haven’t worn these tees, do yourself a favour and buy one (…or five…)
6. London Graphic Tee: I heart London; Princess Kate, Fish & Chips, Tea Time, Prince Harry…. I need this tee.
7. JCrew Neon Sleeveless Blouse: THIS COLOUR! Epic!
8. Ralph Lauren Necklace: Love the gold and turquoise combo, and I like that it’s a smaller statement necklace (…anyone else think that statement necklaces are getting out of hand lately?! sometimes they literally take up your whole chest!)