Happy Wednesday!! You guys, it is the last week of February!?! Ahh! How the heck did that happen?! My mom has now headed back to Ontario after what seemed like a
way-too-short visit! I am however looking forward to spending some down time just reading and watching tv. I am a couple of episodes behind on both Girls and
The Mindy Project so catching up on them with a giant cup of tea sounds
pretty awesome right now!
1. J Crew Striped Tee: I love all things nautical for the summer and I like the addition of the chest pocket on this tee.
2. H&M Bracelet Set: So cute for spring and summer and super affordable.
3. NARS “Audacious” in “Anita”: My friend Bree recently recommended this lipstick. I love the colour, and according to Bree it stays well (no smudging) and despite being a matte is actually not drying at all! So excited to try this for spring.
4. J Crew Gold Dip-Dyed Tote: I just love this tote! What a great shopping around bag! I can totally picture walking down the street with a bunch of tulips sticking out of it.
5. My Heart Belongs to Coffee PJ Set: Haha I got quite the laugh out of this forever 21 pj set. As a coffee addict I figured this is rather perfect.
6. LOFT Striped Chambray Dress: Stripes and chambray are too of my favourite spring trends- so pairing them together in one dress?? Yes please!!
7. Ann Taylor 2-in-1 Top: I LOVED the trend this winter of sweaters with faux shirt tails hanging out, so when I saw this summery version of the same trend I immediately fell in love with it. Such a polished classic item.