My <3 Belongs to Coffee PJ Set
Happy Wednesday!! You guys, it is the last week of February!?! Ahh! How the heck did that happen?! My mom has now headed back to Ontario after what seemed like a
way-too-short visit! I am however looking forward to spending some down time just reading and watching tv. I am a couple of episodes behind on both Girls and
The Mindy Project so catching up on them with a giant cup of tea sounds
pretty awesome right now!
1. J Crew Striped Tee: I love all things nautical for the summer and I like the addition of the chest pocket on this tee.
2. H&M Bracelet Set: So cute for spring and summer and super affordable.
3. NARS “Audacious” in “Anita”: My friend Bree recently recommended this lipstick. I love the colour, and according to Bree it stays well (no smudging) and despite being a matte is actually not drying at all! So excited to try this for spring.
4. J Crew Gold Dip-Dyed Tote: I just love this tote! What a great shopping around bag! I can totally picture walking down the street with a bunch of tulips sticking out of it.
5. My Heart Belongs to Coffee PJ Set: Haha I got quite the laugh out of this forever 21 pj set. As a coffee addict I figured this is rather perfect.
6. LOFT Striped Chambray Dress: Stripes and chambray are too of my favourite spring trends- so pairing them together in one dress?? Yes please!!
7. Ann Taylor 2-in-1 Top: I LOVED the trend this winter of sweaters with faux shirt tails hanging out, so when I saw this summery version of the same trend I immediately fell in love with it. Such a polished classic item.
I need that striped tee and gold striped bag!
Love the "my heart belongs to coffee" pjs. So cute.
Love your picks! I am such a fan of the NARS Audacious lipsticks myself, I would highly recommend the shade "Anna" it's a funky plum color. And I am with you on catching up on The Mindy Project this weekend 🙂
I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
p.s. new post – how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html
That striped top is such a chic must have and it's so versatile.
Red Reticule Collection
Red Reticule | YouTube
That lipstick is the BEST! I promise you, you'll love it. It does have some transfer of course when you sip a drink, but it doesn't smudge or bleed at all. It's AWESOME!