PINK

spring-outfit-ideas-for-the-cold

dark-blonde-ombre-hair-idea

pink-outfit-ideas

accessories-for-spring-rings-bracelets

pink-and-peach-outfit

fashion-blogger-hanging-outpink-black-peach-outfit

Today I’m excited to be doing a collaboration with Bree from The Urban Umbrella and Sam from OTI Samantha. Samantha is doing a “colour series” on her blog and reached out to Bree and I to showcase some of our favourite pink outfits for this series. You all know I friggin love pink so this was an easy one for me! Pink is so often ignored in the colder months so I wanted to show off a winter/early spring coat that brings a pop of pink to your cold weather wardrobe. Hope you like it!

On Me:

Coat: Ever New. Similar: here and here

Heels: Express

Purse: Michael Kors

On Sam:
Top: Forever 21.
Skirt: Forever 21.
Clutch: Far Far Away Bags

On Bree:

Skirt: Chic Wish
Blouse: H&M. Similar: here and here

Heels: Old. Similar: here and here

Today I have a day out of court (the first day in over a week and a half) and I am actually happy about that! I have tons of office work and research to do so I am really excited to have a day at my desk, drinking coffee and getting my work done. I am so lucky to love what I do so much that this “work” barely feels like work at all. Hope you all have a great day ahead of you.

1. Katie C March 30, 2015 / 11:20 am

That coat is such a gorgeous color!! You wear it well! Wearing pink in the colder months stands out so nicely amongst the sea of dark colors. Love it! Hope you enjoy your office day – so nice to have a catch up day in the office.

Katie @ Cup of Tea

• Leeanne Footman March 30, 2015 / 4:22 pm

Thank you so much Katie!! I totally agree, it's nice to have that pop of bright amidst all the dark!
      And thank you! It should be a great catch up day (…though I did sleep in a bit and get a late start haha)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

• Leeanne Footman March 30, 2015 / 4:23 pm

Happy Monday Vanessa! Thank you so much!! Hope you are doing well <3

2. Bree Aylwin March 30, 2015 / 3:54 pm

HA! I love that you included our "silly" photo – so funny 🙂

• Leeanne Footman March 30, 2015 / 11:55 pm

Thank you so much Rachel!!! And thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday to you as well!

• Leeanne Footman March 30, 2015 / 11:55 pm

Thanks so much Tara!!! Hope you've had a good Monday!

• Leeanne Footman March 30, 2015 / 11:55 pm

Thanks so much Nina!! It's definitely one of my favs!

• Leeanne Footman March 30, 2015 / 11:57 pm

Thanks Jacqueline! Me too! It's just such a positive, happy color! Hope you've had an excellent Monday (… and I know I already commented on it on your blog, but oh my goodness you are KILLING it with today's outfit!! Love the pastels!)

• Leeanne Footman April 1, 2015 / 2:34 pm

Aw thank you so much Mel! And thank you for stopping by my blog! Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin to stay in touch!!

• Leeanne Footman April 1, 2015 / 2:34 pm

Thank you so much Claire! I love pink for spring!

Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin to stay in touch!!

• Leeanne Footman April 1, 2015 / 2:35 pm

Thank you Pau! Isn't the skirt gorgeous!? And it's under $30!!

Thanks for reading! Follow me on instagram and bloglovin as well!!

• Leeanne Footman April 1, 2015 / 2:35 pm

Thank you so much! Hope you're having a great Wednesday! Follow me on Bloglovin and IG to stay in touch!

• Leeanne Footman April 1, 2015 / 2:36 pm

Haha yup, it's a pink overload! Thank you so much! It's probably my favourite coat I own! And Yes, isn't the skirt stunning!?! And it's such a great deal!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin too!

3. Amanda Brezovsky April 1, 2015 / 3:14 am

All three of you are so beautiful! Adore your pink coat and how it just stands out from the rest of the crowd. So in love with Bree's skirt too! I just found the chic wish site not to long ago and really like all of their pieces.

• Leeanne Footman April 1, 2015 / 2:37 pm

Aw thank you Amanda! You are always so kind!
      And oh my goodness, same here! Bree actually introduced me to the site and I have been loving all of their spring pieces!

• Leeanne Footman April 3, 2015 / 1:00 am

Aww thanks so much Jill! Happy long weekend!!