Stripes & Floral

Striped-shirt-floral-shoes

Top: Goodnight Macaroon Similar: here
Leggings: Lululemon
Heels: Red Dress Boutique Similar: here
Purse: Michael Kors. Similar MK here
Sunglasses: Aldo

One of my favourite fashion combinations is stripes and florals. The look is incredibly versatile but always looks polished. While I often pair a striped skirt with a floral top, I wanted to be a bit more subtle with this look and just add a pop of floral with the heels. I also love bringing out a pop of colour with this pink MK handbag. I just recently got this purse and I am in love with it.

Hope you have all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. I’ve got a dance performance Saturday night which I am looking forward to, and have my sorority’s Founders Day ceremony on Sunday which will be a great chance to catch up with a bunch of Delta Gamma’s I haven’t seen in a while. Should be good!

1. Euge Etcheverry March 13, 2015 / 9:21 pm

You look amazing! I'm in love with your bag and your heels. Oh, those heel are stunning! Love the mix of stripes and floral. Great outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

• Leeanne Footman March 13, 2015 / 11:42 pm

Thanks Jennifer! They were such a great purchase for sure (and I ordered them online, so it was a risk, but they worked out great!)

Thank you for reading!!!

2. Leeanne Footman March 13, 2015 / 11:41 pm

Thanks so much Euge!! And thank you for stopping by! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @LegalLeeBlone for more pics!

• Leeanne Footman March 14, 2015 / 10:47 pm

Thank you so much Sabina! Its definitely a great spring/summer combo!
      Thank you for reading my blog! Be sure to add me on Instagram @LegalLeeBlonde or follow me on Bloglovin (see link on the right hand side of my page) to stay up to date with all my posts!

• Leeanne Footman March 14, 2015 / 10:48 pm

Thank you so much Adela! The purse is definitely one of my favourites!

Thank you for reading!! Be sure to follow me on IG as well!

• Leeanne Footman March 14, 2015 / 10:49 pm

Aw thank you!!! The heels do add a fun summery touch, dont they!

Happy Saturday to you as well, hope you've been enjoying it so far! Unfortunately I had to work all day but am just now settling in to relax with a cup of tea so I am happy about that!

3. libys11 March 16, 2015 / 3:34 am

so gorgeous! i don't even know where to begin in complementing this look!! from the hair, the bag, the florals & stripes together and even the flowers!!! aaahhh!! so stunning!

have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

• Leeanne Footman March 16, 2015 / 11:44 pm

Aw that is so sweet of you! Thank you so very much!! Im glad you like the outfit!!