Happy Wednesday lovelies!! Hope you enjoy these spring items! I am LOVING all the pale pinks and blues that are emerging in spring items. Hope you have all had a great week so far! I had two busy work days Monday & Tuesday but have no cases or clients to meet with today so I am taking the morning to catch up on home organization. I also hope to get a quick walk along the sea wall in because we are getting ah-may-zing weather here in Vancouver!
1. Stella & Dot Spiked Bracelet: Love this edgy look. The perfect addition for an arm party.
2. Peach Frill Top: I can’t waitttt for spring to be wearing breezy, frilly tops like this J Crew one! Picture this with white denim and cognac ankle boots. win!
3. Flower Stud Set: I am always on the look out for cheaply priced basic earrings. I love these flower shaped studs from Forever 21! The crystal ones are the perfect staple earring that will go with everything!
4. Rebecca Minkoff Envelope Clutch: One of the best new trends in handbags, in my opinion, is envelope clutches. I just love this shape! This R.M. one in pale blue is perfect for pairing with spring colours like blush, pale pink, and lavender!
5. Pastel Chevron Heels: HOW COOL ARE THESE?!?!?!
6. J Crew Anchor Button Up: I am anchor obsessed- I even have a tattoo of an anchor on my wrist (see my instagram for a pic). As a delta gamma, anchors are one of our symbols and, additionally, anchors are the international symbol for hope. Clearly, this top just jumps out at me!
7. Kate Spade Pale Pink Purse: Again with pale pink :S … sorry guys! haha. I told you I love this colour for spring!
8. Tory Burch Bangles: In the spring (when wrists are actually exposed and not hidden under 47 thousand layers of clothing) I love wearing stacks of bracelets. These ones are so chic!