Navy & Yellow

striped-spring-jacketnavy-and-yellow-outfit-idea

yellow-a-line-dress-summer-springspring-outfit-ideanavy-and-yellow-spring-outfit

Coat: Mod Cloth Dress: Ever New. Similar: here and here Shoes: Old. Similar: here and (under $15!!) here Purse: Forever 21. Similar: here

Today I wanted to show you one of my favourite early spring looks. The jacket is great for the cant-make-it’s-mind-up weather and I love navy and yellow as an outfit combination.

I hope you all had a great weekend and are rested / re-charged for the week ahead. As you know, I am in Ontario visiting my parents this week and it has been great so far. I’ve spent time with my best friend (laughing our asses off about the stupidest things) spent a morning taking my god daughters to dance, and last night went to my good friend Ryan and Steph’s for an really delicious home made dinner. It’s been an exhausting trip so far, but I am completely happy with that.

Thank you all for stopping by. Have a great Monday!

1. Katie C April 13, 2015 / 2:09 pm

I really love this combo!! But that jacket is awesome. I love longer jackets like that – makes any outfit look so polished. Hope you're enjoying your family time!

Katie @ Cup of Tea

• Leeanne Footman April 14, 2015 / 1:51 pm

Thanks Katie! I totally agree – longer jackets are perfect for spring to go to brunch, church, anything where you want to look more polished!!

Thanks for stopping by and reading! Hope you are having a great day!

2. Taramixandmatch April 14, 2015 / 9:55 am

Loving the stripes with your yellow dress, so cute!

3. Leeanne Footman April 14, 2015 / 1:51 pm

Thanks Tara! It's definitely a favourite combo for spring!

• Leeanne Footman April 14, 2015 / 2:57 pm

Thank you Elisabeth! Me too – I think after the dull winter, we are all craving bright sunny yellow! haha

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Be sure to follow me on instagram @legalleeblonde as well!

• Leeanne Footman April 15, 2015 / 1:16 pm

Thanks so much Caitlin!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You can follow me on Instagram @LegalLeeBlonde for more pics!

• Leeanne Footman April 15, 2015 / 1:17 pm

Thanks so much Alena, I'm glad you like it! Thanks for checking out my blog! You can follow me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

• Leeanne Footman April 15, 2015 / 1:20 pm

Thanks so much Katie, it's definitely a spring favourite!

4. Amanda Brezovsky April 15, 2015 / 2:56 am

Love this color combo! Definitely has a nautical feel to it which I've always adored. Glad you're havingsuch a fab time on your trip!

• Leeanne Footman April 15, 2015 / 1:23 pm

Thanks Amanda!
      Me too! I have a nautical / anchor obsession in fact! There will definitely be many more nautical themed looks now that the warmer weather is here!