Wednesday Wants

Tassel Bracelets
Scallop & Layered Dress
Off the Shoulder Dress

outfit-ideas-workPolka Dot Blouse
Striped Skirt
Bow Front Blouse

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I am loving all the affordable spring and summer items I am finding right now. The scalloped dress, which I just bought for myself, is only $20!!! I also really like the polka dot shirt for work. It’s a great tailored fit (perfect for under suits) and the dots give it a fun touch.

I am getting my hair done today and I am so excited for it. My best friend Maddie is a hair dresser here in Ontario and I just can’t bring myself to trust anyone else to do my hair, so I haven’t had my hair done in 6 months! I think I’m going to get blonde highlights in my naturally dark blonde hair to brighten it up for summer. Follow me on instagram to see photos of it once it’s done.

Thank you all so much for reading!

• Leeanne Footman April 16, 2015 / 1:47 pm

Thanks so much! I love finding bright, fun blouses for work!

• Leeanne Footman April 16, 2015 / 1:48 pm

Isn't it great!?! I can't believe it's under $20 when it looks so polished!
      Haha me too – it's great when I know an item I want but have no idea where to find it. I often go in and search things (watermelon print, for example) so I can browse and find items that way!

Hope you're having a great day!

• Leeanne Footman April 16, 2015 / 1:49 pm

Thanks Rachel!! Me too – I like that they are simple and understand – they sparkle, but they would easily work with any outfit without being too distracting!

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! you can follow me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

1. Sabrina April 16, 2015 / 4:41 am

I'm looking for a great pair of simple, casual, but moderately dressy sandals too! I haven't considered rose gold before, but I might need to change my mind.

Sincerely,
    Sabrina

• Leeanne Footman April 16, 2015 / 1:50 pm

You definitely should! I loved rose gold all winter, and am pleasantly surprised to find how well it works for spring as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by Sabrina!

2. Taramixandmatch April 16, 2015 / 10:06 am

The scalloped dress is so pretty, what a great color!

• Leeanne Footman April 16, 2015 / 1:50 pm

Isn't it awesome?! And under $20!! Definitely one of my favourite finds in a while!