Wednesday Wants

Flamingo Print Scarf
Floral Romper

Floral Purse

Watermelon Print Tee

Brush Stroke Heels

Anchor Keds

I am feeling really overwhelmed and pretty exhausted this week (.. to all you other working professionals who also have blogs, I am SO impressed by you, I just don’t know how you do it you superhumans you!) but I still wanted to share some Wednesday Wants with you guys. I did some online “window shopping” on the weekend and these are the fruits of that investigation (… did I just say ‘fruits of the investigation’?…. ya, I have definitely spent too much time in court this week).

This week’s “wants” are all about PRINTS because I am loving the variety of prints out there this season. I literally would never have thought to wear a watermelon top or a flamingo scarf but hot damn do I want them.

My apologies if this post is a bit scattered… time to go grab a (very large) coffee!! Catch y’all back here on Friday!

• Leeanne Footman April 23, 2015 / 2:06 pm

Haha me too Carrie!

Thanks for stopping by! I just checked out your new post and it was great!

• Leeanne Footman April 29, 2015 / 1:55 am

Aren't they cute! The perfect amount of cute but practical! Thanks for stopping by!!

1. Brooke April 23, 2015 / 4:43 pm

Loving that floral romper, also I love the design of your blog, blush tones are soo pretty 🙂
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

• Leeanne Footman April 29, 2015 / 1:56 am

Isn't it a great romper?! And thank you SO much I am glad you like it!!!

Thank you for stopping by! You can follow along on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

• Leeanne Footman April 29, 2015 / 1:57 am

Haha totally! And it's so affordable!

Thanks for stopping by Erica!! Follow along on instgram too @LegalLeeBlonde

• Leeanne Footman April 29, 2015 / 2:02 am

I totally agree! It's so nice to be getting back into light weight clothing with bright and fun patterns!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! You can follow me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

• Leeanne Footman April 29, 2015 / 2:03 am

Thanks Corbin! I am jealous of your trip to Mexico, haha, but yes it is perfect for that!! Hope you have an amazing trip!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Follow along with me on instagram as well @LegalLeeBlonde

2. Amanda Brezovsky April 24, 2015 / 4:35 am

I'm such a sucker for cute prints and basically want all of this!

• Leeanne Footman April 29, 2015 / 2:04 am

Hahaha I feel ya Amanda! The hardest part of making my Wednesday Wants are not getting all of the things for myself! hahaha

• Leeanne Footman May 7, 2015 / 9:37 pm

Thanks so much Adi! And thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you liked it, and keep coming back!