Scallop

fashion-blog-summer-dress

pink-purse-bow

spring-dress-aqua

what-to-wear-with-a-mint-dress

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Ever New. Similar: here and here
 Lipstick: Buxom “True Red”
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bracelet: Handmade gift. Similar: here

I posted this dress in my Wednesday Wants a few weeks back… and I couldn’t resist getting it. I love the scallop hem line in the front and the detailing in the back really makes this casual dress pop. One of my go to colour combinations with aqua/mint is pale pink. I love the contrast of the purse with the dress.

I am so excited to be heading over to the Sunshine Coast this morning for my friend Kristi’s wedding! We have the rehearsal dinner tonight, and then I’ll be sleeping over at the bride’s grandparents house before the big day. I am so happy to be so involved with Kristi’s wedding, and I am just over the moon for her.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking up with Lizzie in Lace

1. Kelsey May 8, 2015 / 2:59 pm

What a darling dress! I love the light pink with it too, it really balances out the vivid color of the aqua. I have been seeing more and more scalloped tops and dresses and I am thinking I just might need one…
    Being part of a wedding is so special, enjoy! Nice to meet you, Lee!

• Leeanne Footman May 11, 2015 / 2:54 pm

Hi Kelsey!
      Nice to "meet" you; and thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!
      I totally agree; the scalloped look is becoming very popular and you should definitely try it out!

Hope you had a great weekend!

• Leeanne Footman May 11, 2015 / 2:54 pm

Thanks so much Natasha!! Hope you had a great weekend.

• Leeanne Footman May 19, 2015 / 10:20 pm

I totally agree Brooke! Thank you so much for stopping by!

2. Liz H. May 12, 2015 / 2:53 pm

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I am completely in love with yours! This outfit is perfection…I love it all…the scallops (that back!), the bow, the shoes…AH! <3 Anyway, I couldn't find a follow button, so I will be adding you to my blogger feed! Hope we can collaborate in the future and keep in touch 🙂

Liz

• Leeanne Footman May 19, 2015 / 10:21 pm

Aw thank you so much Liz!! The love is mutual for sure!! I would definitely love to collaborate in the future!

(ps. sorry you couldn't find a follow button – im still working out some kinks) but my instagram should be easy to follow at least – @LegalLeeBlonde . Pinterest as well!)