Wednesday Wants

Chevron Striped Dress

summer-fashion-accessories-gold-sale

Cut Out Back Zip Blouse

Tory Burch Wristlet

Gold Bib Necklace

Faux Button Front Tank

Welcome to this week’s edition of Wednesday Wants! This week’s picks are a random assortment of goodies I have come across this past week. And I knowwww I’ve got to kill it with the flaming obsession, but this tee! seriously!? It has flamingos SURFING. Haha it is probably my new favourite! I also need to get my hands on that coral two piece set. Such an effortless summer outfit!

Hope you are all having a great week! I’m having dinner and drinks with a bunch of my girlfriends tonight and I am so excited! With all this moving stress and busyness I haven’t had a chance to see them much over the past 2 weeks so I am really looking forward to this mid-week fun night. See you back here on Friday!

Linking up with:
what i wore
oh hey girl
TWP
what i wore
color and grace fashion linkup
#wiwt
throwback thursday
summer style linkup
spotlight of the week

1. bron sheridan July 15, 2015 / 11:13 am

Oh I am in love with those sunnies!! Great edit. Bron x

• Lee T July 16, 2015 / 3:36 pm

Aren't they cool!? First time I have ever seen glitter on sunglasses/glasses and I instantly fell in love haha! Thanks so much for stopping by!

• Lee T July 16, 2015 / 3:37 pm

Isn't it so fun!? And haha right!?! I need that tee in my life!

Xoxo

• Lee T July 16, 2015 / 3:39 pm

Thanks Sybil! I can't wait to get a pair of the sunglasses thats for sure! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog!

2. Amanda Brezovsky July 16, 2015 / 3:10 am

These sunnies are just to fabulous! I love the flamingo tee too. I mean, how fun is it?!?

• Lee T July 16, 2015 / 3:39 pm

Haha right!??!

3. Kristina July 16, 2015 / 5:48 pm

Ooo that two piece set is so adorable, almost makes me willing to show my midriff haha 😉 I have those sandals in white and LOVE them (actually wearing them right now!). I think they're on super sale right now – they aren't overly comfy because it's just a flat bottom, but they are so cute & go with everything.

Kristina does the Internets

• Lee T July 19, 2015 / 8:40 pm

Haha I feel ya girl! And oh really!? That's awesome! I had no idea they were on sale, definitely gonna have to order them! And now you're making me want the black and the white ones! haha

Thanks for stopping by!

4. Alice Warren July 17, 2015 / 6:12 am

I have been wanting that J Crew dress but it did not work out for me. Loving all your fun picks!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice

• Lee T July 19, 2015 / 8:41 pm

Aw I'm sorry to hear that! I definitely want to go try it on and see what it's like!

Glad you like all my picks! 🙂 Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!