Work Chic & Introducing Bowery & Fourth

November 15, 2015

how-to-style-an-olive-blazeroffice-outfit-fall-2015

how-to-wear-leopard-print-to-work

fall-work-outfit-2015-accessories

comfortable-leopard-pumps

what-to-wear-with-olive-green-outfit*photos by: JayJay Photography*

Blazer c/o // Top // Pants // Heels // Similar MK Crossbody, Similar 2, // Necklaces // Similar Arrow Ring // Initial “L” Ring

This Monday work outfit features my go-to pants paired with a gorgeous
olive blazer from Dynamite. I added leopard print heels just to add a bit more drama to the look. Speaking of work outfits, I am so excited today because I get to introduce you to Bowery & Fourth – a new line of work wear for women.

My
personal fashion icon, Coco Chanel, once said that “Simplicity is the
keynote of all true elegance”. Coco’s wise words come to mind when I see
Bowery & Fourth‘s attire. I see elegant lines and a classic yet contemporary style which is perfect for every career woman. This
collection- aptly named the “Urban Gentlewoman”- offers staple pieces
that every modern business woman should have in their work wardrobe.
There are suits, pants, skirts and blouses – all with sleek lines and
beautiful fabric.

I am collaborating with Bowery & Fourth to bring
this collection to the market- and I hope you will want to join me!! In order to do a full production run of the Urban Gentlewoman, they are currently running a kickstarter campaign. You can be part of this campaign – and get involved with this really cool new line, by pledging! You can pledge as little as $1.50! Each
pledge comes with a reward. You can see all of the rewards
here!

On to the BEST PART:

If you pledge $65 or more, in addition to the rewards that are listed, you will also get a complimentary lace bodice (see it on the kickstarter page) because you are a reader of LLB! Simply include ‘LegalLeeBlonde’ in the message field that appears after you make your pledge.

I am so genuinely excited about the gorgeous clothes by Bowery & Fourth. I have also had the great privilege of getting to know the fabulous (and funny!) designer behind the line, Sarah. I can tell you that she is hardworking, and understands women’s wants and needs in their clothes. This line is going to be amazing!

I hope you consider contributing DON’T FORGET to write LegalLeeBlonde in the message field if you do! I’d love to hear in the comments below if you end up pledging! As well, I’d love to I want to hear what pieces you like best. I want to personally thank each and every one of you who pledges.

Linking up with: shoe & tell // let it shine // beauty by miss l // #howifall // creative mondays //  hello monday // sophisticated style // a lovely little a la mode  // mix it mondays // style sessions // on trend tuesdays // garay treasures // trend spin linkup // style swap tuesdays // tuesday fashion party // the mummy chronicles // #wiwt // trend spin

38 responses to “Work Chic & Introducing Bowery & Fourth”

1. Amy Johnson says:

Looking gorgeous! Love your hair!

2. That is such a great work wear look. I love the jacket and printed heels.

Alicia | Between the Pearls

3. Susie W. says:

I love the color of your blazer! It is so flattering!

xx,
    Susie

4. Love the color of you jacket! Your hair looks gorgeous!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

• Lee T says:

Thanks Jacqueline! Haha Im glad you think my hair looks good- I was worried it was a but outta control the day I shot these. Sometimes my curls are nice and loose and other days they are just crazy!

5. Danielle says:

This is such a pretty look! The blazer looks perfect on you! Love the heels! Have a great week!

Danielle

6. Your shoes are so pretty! Makes the outfit look even better! Love it!

– Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

7. Leah Behr says:

The cut on the blazer is amazing! You are rocking it!

xx Leah / http://www.eatpraywearlove.com

8. KP says:

Your heels are absolutely amazing but I cannot get over that beautiful hair!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

9. Your hair is so gorgeous here and ai love how you pired the olive green blazer with leopard and a tan bag. Bowery and Fourth looks great for a career woman! The skirt in the campaign photo look fabulous.

10. Simona N. says:

What a pretty combination of colors dear! Love your hair! <3
    Simimaus

11. Really love that blazer and those shoes…and your hair looks amazing!

12. Anna D Kart says:

You look so chic and professional! By the way your curls look perfect. How do you get them to stay to nice and curly?

Anna // Happy Medley

• Lee T says:

Ah thank you so much Anna!! And I have NO idea! I actually thought they were a bit overdone/outta control the day I shot these lol! But,I do use a curling wand and just a ton of hairspray! I also find if I spray dry shampoo over the hair before I curl, it wierdly holds the curl better.

13. Loving the black and olive combo!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

14. Olivia says:

Love those shoes! And your hair is goals!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

15. Loving the color of your blazer, and the leopard heels make the perfect finishing touch!
    Rachael

16. Lovely blazer, the color looks amazing on you.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo