Wednesday Wants – Holiday Items for YOU

Christmas Kitchen Towel Set

Balloon Letter Ornament

Embellished Mock Neck Sweater

Christmas Cookie Candle

DIY Reindeer Garland

Penguin Sweater

The Christmas season is almost upon us and I have seen so many great items coming up in stores that I think all you amazing, hard working, fashionista women need in your life. As I said the Elf Sweater is by far my favourite holiday item. It’s actually a men’s sweater, but I tried it on in stores and because of that it’s longer and actually can be worn as a (short) tunic with leggings! I also think that a quality festive sweater (like this embellished mock neck one) is an essential element of every woman’s work wardrobe.

Are you all getting in to the holiday spirit yet?! I must admit I started playing the Spotify Christmas music after work Monday night and am already dreaming of candy cane hot chocolate.

Two reminders before I leave you guys to dreams of the holiday season:

1) If you missed Monday’s post about how you can get involved in a new work wear clothing line (that has such great pieces) check it out here!!

2) I have twitter now!! Be sure to follow me here to stay up to date on my LLB posts and fashion news. I also share my “Monday Must Read” every week!

See you back here on Friday. Until then, have a great week!

Linking up with: the mummy chronicles // what i wore // what i wore // jersey girl texan heart // color and grace // oh hey girl // thursday fashion files // throw back thursday // #wiwt // what i wore to work // spotlight of the week

1. Amanda Brezovsky November 18, 2015 / 3:29 pm

Ive had my eye of those sequin pants! I always love to add a little bit of sparkle to any outfit! These items are all so cute! If you get the elf sweater, I cant wait to see you wear it. Ive had Christmas music on ever since Halloween was over haha.

• Lee T November 19, 2015 / 8:31 pm

Aren;t they so great?! And I love that they are pants not leggings so the material is a bit looser and thicker – meaning you can just wear a top and not worry about covering your butt!

I did get the Elf sweater haha! Just posted a pic on instagram!

XOXO

2. Adriele November 18, 2015 / 6:59 pm

HAHAHA thank you for specifying that the sequin pants are NOT leggings. I'm applauding you from here. Love all of your picks!

Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy link-up!

-Adriele

• Lee T November 19, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Hahaha thanks Adriele!!! I know I was SO happy to find ones that were pants and not leggings lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you come back again soon! <3

• Lee T November 23, 2015 / 11:43 pm

Haha I know right?! I caved and bought it! I posted a pic of it on instagram if you want to see what it looks like on. IG = @LegalLeeBlonde <3

3. Alice Warren November 20, 2015 / 6:07 am

I have been tempted with the J Crew jeweled neckline sweater but not a fan of things close to neck. Some fun picks.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice

• Lee T November 23, 2015 / 11:44 pm

Thanks Alice! And ya I know what you mean -they can get scratchy, you need to find a good one that doesn't bug you for sure!

• Lee T November 23, 2015 / 11:44 pm

haha I know, I love it SO much!