I can’t believe this is my last post of 2015! It is has been a crazy year for me. I started my own defense practice, bought an apartment, and had a whole big bunch of emotional ups and downs. I am looking forward to 2016 and have a ton of big things planned for my personal life, my legal career and LLB!
I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on what things YOU would like to see on LLB in the new year – do you like the mon/wed/fri posting schedule? Are there specific topics or outfits you’d like covered? I love reader input! Thinking back over 12 months of LLB I have some things I’d like to share:
2015 Musings about LLB:
– Most popular posts: Summer Office Wear & Guide to the Best Heels for Work
– Personal favorite post: Lawyered
– Personal favorite outfit: Off to the Races
– Post closest to my heart: Be Brave
– In mid-2015 I hit my personal goal of having over 10,000 page views per month
– I did not reach my goal of getting 5,000 instagram followers (but at least I have a goal to work for!)
the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for your support of LLB
this year! I am shocked and amazed at how big the blog has become
(especially in the past 3 months) and I have you to thank for supporting me.