Holiday Office Wear

festive-work-appropriate-outfit

how-to-dress-holiday-for-the-office

red-wool-pencil-skirtchristmas-outfit-work-appropriate

what-to-wear-with-a-red-pencil-skirt

nobis-and-grey-statement-necklacework-appropriate-statement-necklace

Blouse // Skirt // Heels // Purse (on CRAZY sale!!) // Necklace // Earrings

Can you believe it is already the last week of work before Christmas?! I love festive outfits this time of year (as evidence by my instagram lately haha) but it can be hard to do so and still look professional.

This outfit has been my go to this holiday season. I love the red pencil skirt and it’s so easy to add a bit of sparkle and get a work appropriate holiday look.

Good luck to everyone in getting through this late week till Christmas! I’m not making it home to Ontario this year (flights were over $1000!) but I am SO lucky to have such great friends that Christmas is still going to be amazing. I’m having two of my closest friends over for Christmas Eve. I’m going to make a proper Christmas dinner (thanks mom for the recipes!) and then we are just going to relax and drink by the fire. Then, Christmas morning I am heading bright & early to my best friend’s parents house which is about an hour away. I’ll stay up there for a couple days and could not be more excited about it!

What are your Christmas plans?!

Ps. don’t forget to follow along on Facebook & Twitter to see this week’s Monday Must Read!

Linking up with: creative mondays // shoe & tell // #howifall // let it shine // beauty by miss l // hello monday  // a lovely little a la mode // sophisticated style // mix it mondays // on trend tuesdays // bloggers who have inspired me // trend spin linkup // style sessions // confident twosday // tuesday fashion party // what i wore // the mummy chronicles // spotlight of the week // thursday fashion files

1. Amy Johnson December 21, 2015 / 2:24 pm

Fabulous holiday look for the office!

2. Leah B. December 21, 2015 / 7:00 pm

This really *is* pretty darn perfect! You can never beat a sparkling statement necklace with a classic white button-up. And the red skirt is perfect for the season. Thanks for being a part of the Shoe And Tell linkup – it was nice to find you here!

• LegalLee Blonde January 9, 2016 / 7:14 am

Aw thank you so much Leah, you are too kind!! And thanks for stopping by!

3. Amanda Brezovsky December 21, 2015 / 7:23 pm

You look gorgoeus Lee! So festive in hat red skirt. Ive been needing a red skirt lately. Whoa, I can't believe the plane ticket costs that much!! We'll be staying home and then having Christmas dinner at my brothers house, which is 5 minutes from us lol.

• LegalLee Blonde January 9, 2016 / 7:16 am

Thank you! You should definitely get a red skirt -they are so easy to style!
      And I KNOW!!! Madness! I could fly to europe for the same price as flying within my own country. So crazy.
      Ah that sounds like a great Christmas plan – and I love that your brother is so close, you are so lucky!

4. Shea Sayers December 22, 2015 / 2:34 am

I love this look–the details make it festive but not over the top, still very professional. Now I'm thinking I need a red pencil skirt!
    Shea | http://www.shealennon.com

• LegalLee Blonde January 9, 2016 / 7:16 am

Thank you so much Shea! Haha you definitely do need one – they are so great! I also love that banana republic skirt in general – I have it in three colors.

5. Savvy Southern Chic December 22, 2015 / 11:20 am

Love a red pencil skirt! The sparkle accessories add just the right touch.

• LegalLee Blonde January 9, 2016 / 7:17 am

Thank you Anessa! And thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll come back soon!

6. Garaytreasures December 31, 2015 / 3:08 pm

Gorgeous holiday look, and the accessories definitely steal the show those earrings are gorgeous! I hope you had a good Christmas, Happy New Year!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo

7. Lanae Bond January 2, 2016 / 4:26 pm

I love your look! It is a perfect holiday look that would be great for an office party!

• LegalLee Blonde January 9, 2016 / 7:18 am

Thank you so much!! Thanks for stopping by, and commenting!

8. Shawn dell March 4, 2016 / 7:24 am

Thanks for sharing the information. That’s an awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.corporate wear and uniforms

9. meenakshi meena June 28, 2016 / 6:27 am

acknjewel provides you certified authenticity of every piece of jewellery. Our our jewellery are made with hallmarked gold and certified Gemstone. Every piece of our diamond jewellery are certified by International laboratories like IGI, BIS, GIA and many more. Our latest collection of Nauratan jewellery consists of colourful jewellery inspired by by colours of rainbow. For more design you can visit @ http://www.jacknjewel.com/