Blue Suede Dress

what-to-wear-with-a-suede-dresssuede-shift-dressbest-over-the-knee-bootshow-to-wear-a-dress-in-wintercasual-outfit-with-over-the-knee-bootsbest-otk-boots

Similar Dresses (1), (2), (3) // Boots (under $150!) // Similar Earrings

I scooped up this dress as soon as I saw it at Forever 21. This dress is a look alike of this gorgeous designer dress, which retails for over $3,000 (seriously!?). Unfortunately, it appears Forever 21 is already sold out of this exact dress but at least they have a number of really similar ones.

Lately I have been drawn to the simplicity of shift dresses or tunics with over the knee boots. It’s like a fashion cleanse. These boots were such a good purchase – under $150 and I wear them almost every weekend (footwear overkill!?)

It has been a busy work week for me, but I‘ve been doing some travel planning for trips over the next 6 months so that‘s been really exciting. Can’t wait to share all of the destinations with you all (…and outfits worn in said destinations, of course, haha).

Have a great weekend everyone and I will see you back here on Monday with an outfit post!

Linking up with: that friday blog hop // casual friday // weekend wear // flashback friday // fabulous friday //
fab favorites // friday favorites

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:00 am

Thanks Brittany!! I'm so glad you liked it! it's definitely not my usual style so I was a bit unsure of it, but I'm glad I branched out and tried it (plus oh my gosh it was the most comfortable cozy outfit ever)

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:01 am

Thanks Elise! It is such a versatile piece, I'm really glad I grabbed it! I didn't think Id get nearly as much wear out of it as I do.

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:02 am

Thank you Cara!! Hope you've had a great day!

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:02 am

Thank you Marina! And same here – such a great combination!

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:04 am

Thanks Rachael!! I have been really drawn to dresses and OTK boots this winter! Definitely ready to start getting into more spring and summery clothes now though!

1. J. Elle February 28, 2016 / 4:49 am

Beautiful color combination and look! Cannot believe you found this dress at F21 – so stylish. Thanks for linking up and enjoy your weekend, Lee.

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:05 am

Thank you! And I know, it was a definite score for sure!

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:05 am

Thank you Pau!! XO

2. Elegance and Mommyhood March 2, 2016 / 7:20 pm

I love your double suede goodness in this post. Those boots are to die for. I would wear them all the time too. I need some OTK Heeled boots but I haven't found a pair that works yet. I also love that dress and I hope to find it at one of their stores. =) You are sassy, edgy and so mod!

So glad I stopped by, today. Also, starting tomorrow I am hosting my own linkup called "Thursday Moda" so welcome by and link up. Thanks so much, Ada. =)

• Lee T March 8, 2016 / 6:06 am

Haha I love the term 'double suede goodness'! Im going to have to use that every time I wear this outfit now!
      Thank you so much for all the kind words Ada!! XOXO