Cobalt

cobalt-blazer

how to style cobalt blueolive and piper coupon code

rockstud look alike shoeswork day outfit idea

womens blazer fashionable outfit

Earrings c/o (20% off w/ code LegalLee) // Similar Blazers: (1), (2) // Pants // Heels // Similar Tops: (1), (2) // Similar Bags: (1), (2) // Lipstick (in “pink nouveau”)

How stunning is this cobalt blue blazer?! A great way to shake yourself out of a work style rut is to pick one really bold item and style your outfit around that.

I love how well these statement earrings from Olive & Piper go with this look. The ‘mixed media’ in the earrings really makes them stand out as an item. The druzy stone, the pearl stone, and the crystal are such an unexpected (and gorgeous!) combo!

If you aren’t familiar with O&P yet, you are going to LOVE them. High quality jewelry at affordable prices… it’s basically the greatest. Until March 25th you can get 15% off any of their products by entering OliveLegalLee at checkout.

Bring on the last day of the work week! Have a great weekend everyone! Oh, and don’t forget to come back on Monday because I’ve got the second post in my “Style Inspirationseries! I cannot wait to show you which celebrity or movie outfit I am recreating this time. If you missed my first post in the series, check it out here.

Linking up with:casual friday //  fabulous friday // weekend wear //  fab favourites //  flashback fashion fridays // friday favourites // weekly favourites

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:29 am

Thanks Tara! Hope you had a great weekend!

1. Amanda Brezovsky March 11, 2016 / 3:11 pm

That blazer is stunning! What a statement piece! The earrings are so pretty too and match perfectly. Love the cute bow handbag too! Have a great weekend!

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:31 am

Thanks Amanda! I definitely love the blazer -even though I cant wear it too often since its such a statement!

2. Elegance and Mommyhood March 11, 2016 / 6:06 pm

Oh Lee what a beautiful blazer. I own one just like it in rust and also one in a blue/white/black watercolor print with the black leather lapel. I love the stunning earrings too. They go so well with the blazer. And such a pretty bag with the oversized bow. =)

I would love for you to join my new linkup (below) with this outfit and any other recent outfits. They are too pretty, not to share. Thank you. =))

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:33 am

OOO the watercolor print-y one sounds so gorgeous! Love it!
      I will definitely try to join your link up in the future (just missed the last post and saw it now)

3. Lanae Bond March 12, 2016 / 5:33 pm

Your blazer is stunning! I would love to own a blue blazer! I have pink one but a blue one would be nice to have too! I love your outfit.

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:35 am

Thank you so much! And yes, a blue blazer is GREAT for your closet – so versatile!

4. J. Elle March 13, 2016 / 1:06 am

Gorgeous blazer! I just love cobalt and black together and your bag is too cute. Thanks for linking up and enjoy your weekend, Lee.

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:35 am

Same here – black and cobalt are a great combo!
      XOXO

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:35 am

Thank you so much!

5. Kristin and Megan March 14, 2016 / 3:06 pm

Cobalt is totally my happy color. I wore it today too! It's stunning on you!

• Lee T April 12, 2016 / 5:36 am