Wednesday Wants: Shoes

White Lace Up Flats //  Gold Glitter “I Feel” Flats // Tan Tory Burch Ballet Flats // Embellished Pointy Toe Flats // Scalloped Ballet Flats

Nude D’Orsay Lace Up Flats // Yellow Bow Flats // Gold Scalloped Flats //  Tassel Loafers

I have been having major shoe cravings lately. All I want to buy is shoes, and I have no real idea why haha. I’ve justified my shoe craving by saying that flats – especially ones for summer – are a great investment. I am a definite heels girl (no surprise there!) but in the summer I find myself walking so much more while at work and thus turn more frequently to flats.

All of the above options would be great to wear to work – except the gold glitter ones which, come on, had to be on this list since they are so darn cute. Those i would wear on the weekends, for sure.

Do you wear flats more frequently in the summer? What items are you finding yourself craving this summer? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! Have a great day everyone.

linking up with: trendy wednesday // style me wednesday // oh hey girl // #wiwt // throwback thursday  // trend spin

• Lee T June 16, 2016 / 4:07 pm

So fun right!? XO

1. Amanda Brezovsky June 2, 2016 / 12:04 am

I want all of these! I usually end up wearing flats more in the summer for the same reason as you. I'm traveling more and walking around more. I alwayssssss crave shoes though haha. That's my guilty pleasure.

enchantingelegance.net

• Lee T June 16, 2016 / 4:10 pm

Exactly! It's so much better to just have the ability to move around more without thinking about your feet being in pain!
      Haha shoes and rings/necklaces are my guilty pleasure!

2. Emmy Jake June 2, 2016 / 12:37 am

Ugh I need flats soooo bad! I have been wearing Birks everywhere but they kick up gunk into the shoe and on New York City sidewalks who knows WHAT that is haha.

Emmy Jake NYC

• Lee T June 16, 2016 / 4:14 pm

Ah i know EXACTLY what you mean with Birks (any sandals really) kick up stuff on your leg – its the grossest feeling! So annoying.

Definitely invest in some cute flats! haha

• Lee T June 16, 2016 / 4:36 pm

That makes sense – perfect for the weekend when you are busy running errands!