Making Jenna Lyons Proud

jcrew-flamingo-blazerwhat-to-wear-with-a-pink-blazer

pink blazer work outfit

office outfit leopard and stripes

elle woods office outfit inspirationhow to style a leopard print skirt

professional outfit with leopard

pink and stripes office outfit

Blazer // Similar Skirts: (1), (2) // Similar Tops: (1), (2), // Heels (my favorite work heels! For my full review of work day heels see here

Jenna Lyons is probably my biggest fashion idol. She is the president & creative director for J Crew, and a major risk-taker in the world of fashion. When I bought this JCrew flamingo blazer, I knew I wanted to be really bold with my style choices and ‘make Jenna proud’.

I decided to do some print mixing and wear the pink blazer with both leopard print and stripes for a bold work outfit. If you are shy about print mixing, don’t be! If you missed my tips on print mixing, check them out here. Leopard & stripes are a classic print mix combo, and adding in any bright color with them (like hot pink) works perfectly.

I also plan on styling this pink blazer in a more subdued work outfit later in the fall, so be sure to stay tuned on the blog for that!

linking up with: casual friday // FFF // WW // friday favorites // spotlight (stripes)

• Lee T September 25, 2016 / 11:57 pm

Haha yes! Elle Woods for the win lol. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1. Savvy Southern Chic September 23, 2016 / 10:07 am

This is perfect! Love the print mixing and pop of color! Jenna should certainly be proud.

• Lee T September 25, 2016 / 11:58 pm

Aw YAY im so glad you think so! Hope you're having a great weekend .XO

2. Elegance and Mommyhood September 24, 2016 / 3:03 am

Jenna Lyons and Elle Woods would be very proud of this outfit and so should you. I actually own a very similar pink blazer, even the buttons are gold. I love this so much and have all the pieces to copy it so I will. Great outfit!

Don't forget to join my linkup. It is live every Thursday. Would love for you to share your lovely style and this outfit with my readers. =) Ada.

• Lee T September 25, 2016 / 11:59 pm

That's so kind; thank you Ada! Ah that's perfect, you can totally re-create it; yay!

3. bojanakrienke September 30, 2016 / 7:01 pm

Wow! This is a killer outfit. Basic patterns, spruced up with that hot pink blazer! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Now that fall is upon us and the days are getting shorter, I love the idea of adding some brighter pieces to my wardrobe. Great choice.

bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

• Lee T October 8, 2016 / 8:09 pm

Thank you so much!!! In the fall people tend towards darker more muted tones, which makes sense, but I do think its important to keep a few brighter pieces in your wardrobe to liven up your outfits and generally just bring a smile to your face!
      Thanks so much for stopping by. XO