Dressember Recap – Winter Dresses Perfect for Your Work Day

Outfit 1          //             Outfit 2             //          Outfit 3

Happy January everyone! If you follow the blog you know that for the month of December I participated in a fundraising campaign called Dressember; where funds are raised to help end modern day slavery. It’s a movement based on empowering women. Every day for the entire month I pledged to wear a dress. There were times this was rather challenging, (thank goodness I found out about fleece lined tights – MAJOR game changer), but I am glad I participated and raised funds for a good cause.

Today I wanted to round up my favorite dresses from the month. I think my favorite is my pink wool coat with the black and pink dress. It’s professional but still feels feminine. I’d love to hear which is your favorite look!!

Outfit 1          //             Outfit 2             //          Outfit 3

~ Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook ~
 linking up with: fabulous friday // WW // friday favorites

1. Amanda Brezovsky January 6, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Gorgeous looks for a great cause! I love your pink coat too. Also the striped dress is very striking! Have a wonderful weekend Lee!

enchantingelegance.net

• Lee T January 19, 2017 / 6:18 pm

Thanks Amanda! I can definitely see you styling the pink coat, you would look amazing in it!
      XOX

2. Elegance and Mommyhood January 7, 2017 / 4:17 pm

You wore some great Dresses in December. From the top collage I am torn between the striped one and the blush color-blocked ones. I love them both. From the bottom collage, I think I like the red one more. You had some nice dressy Holiday looks, though. Hope you enjoyed your holidays, Lee.

I welcome you to stop by my blog too. I run a style linkup every Thursday and I'd love for you to linkup your stylish latest looks too. Thanks.

Happy New Year! Ada. =)

• Lee T January 19, 2017 / 6:21 pm

Thank you so much Ada! Ahh those are two of my favorite dresses as well. I think I'll like the striped one a lot more in the spring/summer as I think I'll wear it casually with sandals.

Hope 2017 is off to a great start for you! XO

3. Melissa Convertino January 8, 2017 / 3:19 pm

I am obsessed with the green dress! The color looks amazing one you 😉

Thank you for linking up with Weekend Wear

xo
    Mel

• Lee T January 19, 2017 / 6:22 pm

Thank you so much! 😀 I am so into emerald green right now!

4. J. Elle January 11, 2017 / 8:22 pm

So many pretty dresses (and shoes)! I really like the striped one. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Lee!

• Lee T January 19, 2017 / 6:23 pm

Thanks Jennnie! The striped one is definitely the most versatile- can't wait to wear it in the spring/summer!
      XOXOXO