I am so excited about this fall weather we have been having here in Vancouver and couldn’t wait to share my top picks for over-the-knee and knee high boots for fall. There are a ton of great trends this year (and some great staples from last year!) Read on for my top 8 boots and why they made my favorites list! And, as always, shop them all in the widget below!
1. Cognac Riding Boots: A pair of cognac riding boots is a staple for every woman’s fall wardrobe. They are the easiest boot to style with fall outfits; from jeans and tunics, to leggings and cozy sweaters. Riding boots never fail. These INC International Concepts ones are a great pick for the price and quality!
2. Tory Burch Suede OTK Boots with Bows: Tory Burch is known for making some of the most-loved fall boots year after year. This year is no exception! These suede over the knee boots are right on trend (suede OTK boots are big again this fall) and the bow detailing on the back is an added touch to bring them into this season.
3. Steve Madden “Gorgeous” OTK Boots: These boots were so popular last year, and I am thrilled to see that they are back this fall. These are lookalikes for the blogger-favorited Stuart Weitzman OTK boots; but these are 1/5th of the price! I have them in the grey suede and will definitely be wearing them again this fall.
4. Tory Burch Over The Knee Boots: I had to include one more pair of Tory Burch boots on this list; they are so beautiful. These leather OTK boots have an elastic back making them super comfortable. I also really like that the logo is a bit understated on this pair.
5. Wedge OTK Boots: These boots are so affordable (under $60!) and right on trend for fall. The ‘sneaker style’ wedge shape combined with the stripe detailing on the toe, definitely makes these boots a stand-out. I love that these boots are channeling major Gucci vibes with that green and red ribbon on the toe. These would be perfect to wear with a street style look all fall!
6. MK Knee High Leather Boots: These Michael Kors Knee High boots are a perfect fall staple. These boots can be dressed up for work with a pencil skirt or can be dressed down on the weekends, so I am in love with their versatility. I should also add that I am 5’8 and love the height of these boots!
7. Vince Camuto OTK Light Suede Boots: I am sharing a photo of these on my instagram today; these have been my favorite new boots this season. I love the light suede color and the wide shape at the top (different than the tight over-the-knee trend a la the Steve Madden gorgeous boot). I highly recommend these boots, but, I would say go up a half size from your normal size!
8. Aerosoles Knee High Boots: To wrap up this list I had to share these knee high boots. Being aerosoles, these boots are actually comfortable and make the perfect boot for a long weekend of running errands, etc.
Shop The Post:
linking up with: trend spin // style swap // on trend tuesdays
Leave a Reply