I am excited to share another gift guide with you today. Today I wanted to share some meaningful gift ideas. Some friends and family you want to give something this Christmas with some extra meaning, and I think these gift ideas have got you covered!
1. Custom Handwriting Bracelet: Isn’t this the most beautiful gift idea?! I love the idea of taking a loved one’s handwriting and being able to have that on you always. If someone has recently had a grandparent or someone close to them pass away, finding their handwriting (perhaps on an old birthday card) and turning it into this bracelet would be so beautiful!
2. Oprah Winfrey “The Wisdom of Sundays”: For the woman who loves to read, this is a great gift. This book covers so many topics and definitely leaves the reader with a greater understanding of not only your yourself but society.
3. Mockneck Long Sleeve Dress: You may be wondering how a dress is ‘meaningful’. This dress, as well as two other items in the below photo, are from The Flourish Market. The Flourish Market is a boutique with a mission to spread dignity across the globe. To that end, they work with brands who engage in ethical and fair trade practices providing dignified jobs and fair wages to artisans across the globe. Meaningful right?! What a great gift to give anyone who likes fashion (it’s a gorgeous dress) while supporting a great cause.
4. Dreamer Charm Necklace c/o – **10% off with code LEGALLEEBLONDE**:
The Pieces of Me charm necklaces are a great way to give a gift with meaning, that is also timeless and guaranteed to be loved. The necklaces themselves are simple and look beautiful with nearly every style – so every woman would have a place for one in their wardrobe. They are meaningful though because you can select the charm (or charms) that you feel represent the person you are gifting the necklace to. I love the dreamer one as it is a great way to show your support for a friend’s dreams and goals this holiday season.
5. Cheer Up Quotes Jar: What a sweet idea that will bring joy well past the end of the holiday season! I love gifts that will make the recipient smile throughout the year, and this cute quotes jar certainly would do that! It’s a great little gift that someone could keep on their desk or nightstand for when they need a pick me up!
6. Goals Journal: This journal goes well beyond a traditional journal as is designed to help inspire and motivate you to reach your goals. There are thought provoking exercises, quotes, etc. This would be a great gift to show your support for someone!
7. Blanket Scarf / Toggle Poncho: This plaid beauty functions as both a poncho (as shown in the photo) or as a blanket scarf. This is, like the above dress, from The Flourish Market and thus helps support a good cause. In the case of this poncho, your purchase helps to build orphanages in India through Angel House.
8. Initial Coffee Mug: Show your friend or family member that you took the time out to find a personalized gift for them with this monogram mug. And really, who doesn’t need more coffee mugs in their life?! They’re such a great item to have on hand.
9. Custom-Designed Charm Bracelet: With this charm bracelet from Anthropolgie you really get to make a one of a kind gift. After selecting the bracelet you can pick charms from a huge number of charms to make sure that the recipient has a bracelet that is perfectly them. Love it!
10. Hello Gorgeous Pouch: This Pouch is from The Flourish Market and is handmade by refugee women. It is perfect to hold makeup or daily essentials and, clearly, would make a great meaningful gift for one of the women on your list this Christmas.
The prettiest gifts! I'll definitely be checking them out!
These are so aweet! I love a gift with meaning behind it!
Thank you Liz!! <3
These gifts look they add such a personal touch! Great gift ideas!
April | thebluehydrangeas.com
Thank you so much!! Glad you like them!
This gift ideas are great! I think it is always great to give something special as opposite to something generic!
Exactly my thought!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!