I am so excited to be kicking off the holiday season today with my first holiday gift guide. I will be doing a series of specific gift guides this year – all tailored to the people I think you, my awesome readers, may be shopping for. I will have a tab in the header of my blog with all of this year’s guides for easy shopping for you.
To start off this year’s holiday gift guides, I could think of no better fit than gifts for girl bosses. Knowing what bad ass women you all are, I figure that many of you have friends, sisters, etc., that you will be needing to buy Christmas gifts for who are equally amazing girl boss type women.
These gifts are all items that I think would be perfect for the #GirlBoss in your life. You can click the images to be taken to the product (most are clickable in the photo!) and you can also click through to the items as listed below. Read on for more information about each item!
1. Glitter Cardholder: Every working woman needs a business card holder that is suits their style. This glitter one is young and feminine (and comes in three glitter colors), perfect for a girl boss.
2. “Let’s Talk Shop” Desk Cardholder: Similarly, a desktop card holder is a great little gift for a friend or sister who is a working woman badass! This one is so chic (and affordable!)
3. Initial Necklace: I like that this necklace goes beyond the classic initial on a chain, to having this unique spinning component. It’s a great staple that can be worn with any work outfit, making it a great gift!
4. Bad Girls Throughout History Book: I bought this coffee table book a few months back as a gift to myself when placing a big Amazon order of birthday gifts for people. I am obsessed with it, and highly recommend it for any woman. It’s great to flip through and feel inspired by so many women. I actually hadn’t heard of quite a few of them and so have learned a ton!
5. Like a Boss Digital Print (c/o): How fun is this digital print!? What I love about this as a gift, is it gives the receiver so many options. Because it is a digital download you can buy it and turn into something or give the download to the recipient to make what they want. This print would be a great desktop background, a perfect print on a pillow for a home office chair or even printed and framed for a home office wall. It’s such a versatile item for the price, I love it!
6. Like a Boss Pillow: Speaking of pillows for a home office chair (or really anywhere in the home), this pillow would be perfect for a the boss babe in your life. I also think it would look sweet paired with a pillow with the above digital print for a cute pillow set!
7. Boss Lady Heels: Now these would be a pretty big splurge as a gift, but I had to include them because they are so perfect for this gift guide. Every working woman, every proud independent woman, should have this pair of shoes! I may need to get these as a Christmas present for myself!
8. “Go-Getter” Cuff Bracelet Set c/o: **10% off with code LEGALLEEBLONDE**
If you follow me on instagram you likely have heard me talk about the jewelry brand behind these cuff bracelets; Pieces of Me. Pieces of me specializes in items that allow you to really celebrate the wearer and the great qualities that they have. There are symbols for a number of different traits that are embossed onto various items of jewelry. This go-getter set is perfect for a #GirlBoss because the symbols on these cuffs are “ambitious” and “passionate”. What a great gift to show how much you admire the woman you are giving this to!
9. Boss Lady Mug c/o: I have a mug addiction, and definitely would love to add this to my personal collection. It is such a great gift for any friend who you know is hustling and being awesome and talking control of their life and career.
10. Merci Mon Cheri T-Shirt: THIS SHIRT!! This shirt was the “it” shirt among fashionistas this fall. No doubt you saw a ton of women on instagram styling this shirt. It is a similar look to a Gucci shirt but I think it’s even cuter. It is (originally) from Top Shop selling for under $40 which is why it was such a hit. Unfortunately, it sold out way before most women could get one. I genuinely squealed with joy when I found it back in stock on red bubble. In my opinion, every girl boss needs this great shirt!
11. Phone Cases: I love the idea of a phone case as a gift because it’s affordable, and something that women are able to change up frequently to accessorize their look. Each of the six phone cases are are inspirational or motivational – perfect for any of your girl boss friends. Links to each are: Fight Like a Girl // Get it Girl // Boss Lady // The Future is Female // Girl Boss // Be The Boss
12. Tech Gloves: I do not even remember how I handled winters pre-tech gloves! For any busy woman in a cold climate, these gloves are a must have! The fingertips are threaded with material to allow you to still use the touchscreen function on your phone. Because walking to work or around at lunch on a cold day, you want to stay warm but still be on your phone! These come in a couple of other colors so you can find the perfect one for your girl boss gift recipient.
13. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg: One of the most important reads of our time for working women. It’s high praise, I know, but trust me it’s worth it. Gift this book to any woman who hasn’t yet read it.
14. In the Company of Women: This makes a great coffee table book. Sharing profiles of a hundred women across the world, this book is diverse, insightful and a great gift.
15. Corkcicle: The perfect gift for any woman who drinks wine! Plain and simple!
16. What Would Beyonce Do Desk Name Plate: Wouldn’t this be perfect on a home office desk? I feel like I would smile and chuckle every time I saw it!
17. Girl Boss Pencil Set: Just a simple little addition to any gift for a girl boss in your life.
linking up with: on trend tuesdays // style swap // trend spin