Happy Friday!!! I hope you are all in for an easy work day and a great weekend ahead. Today I wanted to share a gift guide for fashion lovers – but one in which everything is under $25! This is great if you are wanting to pick up small gifts for your group of friends. Happy shopping!
1) Handbag: This bag is such a gorgeous lookalike for the YSL couple of thousand dollar version. The shape and material are gorgeous!
2) Lipstick: These color changing lipsticks have been all the rage in beauty this year. This gorgeous one is under $25!
3) Pleated Midi Skirt: This skirt comes in a couple of colors, but this pale pink is definitely the one that has won my heart. This would be gorgeous throughout the winter!
4) Geometric Face Earrings: These designer inspired statement earrings are an insanely good deal – they are only $5!! They also come in silver. These would be a great add on to a gift for any fashion lover!
5) Saturday Sweater: I just think we all need this sweater to be honest haha. This cozy looking weekend wear would be perfect for any fashion lover who loves brunch or cozy weekends at home!
6) Red and Pink Statement Earrings: Red and pink worn together was one of this year’s more unexpected fashion trends. These earrings take on the trend in a way that is understated. I highly recommend them!
7) Belt: Any fashion lover would love this highwaisted belt. So stunning!
8) Starburst Statement Earrings: These are SO similar to a pair of gorgeous Kendra Scott earrings that sold out in all of two seconds. I wasn’t able to get my hands on a pair, so I think I need to get these gorgeous ones for myself and two of my friends. (Especially with the under $25 price tag!)
9) Striped Bow Top: The simple bow detailing on this off the shoulder striped top is so chic! Paired with ripped black denim for a casual look or a colorful midi skirt for a more dressed up style, this top is a major win.
10) Lace Bow Collar: I love the idea of adding this on top of a crew neck sweater for a fancy winter look!
11) Velvet Bow Bag: This bag has been on my wishlist for ages! It would be a great gift for a friend or family member for their New Years Eve outfit!
12) Burgundy Ruffle Sleeve Dress: I just could not believe this pretty frill hem dress was under $25. It would be great in the winter with black tights and suede ankle boots and would also be great next fall with taupe boots and a blanket scarf!
13) Bow Earrings c/o: These are my favorite item from Olive & Piper’s new holiday collection. Remember you can get anything from O&P for 20% off with the code LegalLee!
14) Gold Earrings: I love the unique swirl shape of these! They are unique enough to be fashion-forward but still versatile enough to be work day appropriate. Such a great gift for any fashion lover on your list!
15) Blue Suede Flats: I love the deep V cut to these pointed toe flats! The blue suede is also such a rich jewel tone – perfect for the winter.
16) Black and Gold Statement Earrings: Last but not least are these edgy earrings! I love the mixed materials in these bold earrings! They are a steal at under $7!!