Does anyone else spend the most time trying to figure out what to get their mother?! I feel like every year I am so determined to find the perfect gift and spend hours scouring the internet for it. This year I have rounded up my personal favorite finds in the “gifts for mom” department. You can click on the items below to get taken directly to the item, or shop the links below. Be sure to read about each item and why I think it makes a great gift for mom!
Be sure to check out my Holiday Gift Guides page where I have rounded up all of the gift guides I have created this year. You’re sure to find some unique, great gifts!
1. Letters to My Mom: I got this as a birthday present for my mom this year and she cried! This book gives you a series of letters with prompts (such as “my favorite memory with you”) You write all the letters and your mom can open them on different occasions. It’s a great gift to show how much you care, and it lasts well past Christmas!
2. Cashmere Sweater: Because every mom deserves cashmere! This sweater from Nordstrom is on sale for under $80; a huge deal for cashmere!
3. Chalkboard Glass Jars: For the DIY or crafty mom, this is such a beautiful gift! I love that it can be a centerpiece with flowers or can hold utensils or other household items.
4. Custom Cuff Bracelet (10% off with code LEGALLEEBLONDE): I’ve talked before about what great gifts the jewelry from Pieces of Me make. The personalization and customization allows you to really give a meaningful, stylish gift. This custom cuff would be so perfect for your mom! You get to pick the 4 traits you want the bracelet to showcase (ambitious, hardworking, loving, etc.) and the images for each trait will be embossed on to the cuff making a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry for your mom!
5. Kate Spade Velvet Bag: For the stylish mom this is such a luxurious but classic looking bag!
6. Pop Up Mirror: I love that this travel mirror comes in a number of colors and is well made and durable. Great for the mom on the go! (Or if your mom has a trip planned for the new year!)
7. Circle Cardigan: Fashion bloggers swear by this sweater. It is the softest, most comfortable cardigan. Everyone needs this (especially hard working moms!)
8. Bamboo Bath Caddy: I have been wanting one of these for myself for years and definitely want to get one for my mom! What a great way to encourage your mom to take some me time and relax!
9. Faux Fur Throw: Another luxurious gift here! This faux fur throw is giant and perfect for mom to cuddle up in all winter long.
10. Popcorn: My mom is completely addicted to popcorn. Anyone elses?! This is the perfect gift for the popcorn loving mom. The handcrafted flavors look so good – I have my eye on the cinnamon bourbon pecan!
11. YSL Lipstick (the best!): YSL lipsticks are one of my favorite brands – the colors are so rich and the lipstick is so smooth and creamy. This new holiday collection has the prettiest packaging and would be a beautiful gift for mom!