How stunning is this Alice & Olivia wrap dress?! Wrap dresses are classic wardrobe staples, but the metallic floral fabric used for this Alice & Olivia wrap dress makes it feel fresh and trendy while maintaining the classic silhouette. This dress is from the Spring 2018 collection by Alice & Olivia. I went to the S/S 2018 Alice & Olivia presentation during New York Fashion Week in September (I did a full blog review of the Alice & Olivia NYFW Presentation) and have been dying to get my hands on pieces from the collection ever since. When I found this wrap dress in stores last month I knew I had to have it.
This dress is my first Spring 2018 Alice & Olivia piece and I am so impressed by the quality of the fabric and the attention to detail. It is a bit low cut if you are bigger chested (I actually safety pinned it at the chest!) but other than that it is a pretty perfect dress. The best part for all of you guys is that right now it is 40% off! Such an incredible deal for a well-made, beautiful designer piece.
One thing I really like about this outfit is it’s versatility. I’m able to wear this to a work meeting, then a blog meeting, then happy hour drinks. I also like that the fabric is breathable and flows/moves when you walk. I definitely plan on packing this Alice & Olivia wrap dress & crossbody bag for some of travels this summer. (Here’s my list of where I’m traveling to this spring & summer, in case you missed it!)
I think the dress will just be perfect for exploring new cities, and I will be wearing it with this bag because this bag is the perfect travel handbag. It is the perfect size and shape for travel- since it can be worn cross body and perfectly fits a wallet, sunglasses, and some makeup.
Since this is an outfit I’ll be wearing on my travels this summer, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share with you my travel bucket list. If you’ve been following me for a while you probably know that I love to travel. I have been to I think 34 countries now?? Something like that anyway! I’ve been sharing a lot more travel content here on LegalLee Blonde lately (be sure to check out the travel tab on my homepage!) and I plan on sharing more and more travel content over the next year.
So, today I am sharing my “Travel Bucket List”; the cities/countries that I still need to travel to. Here goes:
1. Bali, Indonesia: This has been on my list since I was a teenager! I definitely want to check out the culture and environment of Bali. I also so want to stay in this tree house and need to stop by this cafe for the prettiest smoothie bowls ever.
2. Croatia: Luckily I won’t have to wait much longer to cross this one off my bucket list! My best friend Sarah & I will be traveling around Croatia (Zagreb, Split & Dubrovnik) in August! My heritage is Croatian (my grandpa immigrated to Canada as a child) and so I have always wanted to see where he comes from. I still have some cousins in Croatia, who I’ve never met, so I hope to meet up with them as well!
3. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: Let’s be real, Bora Bora is pretty much the closest place to paradise on earth. And staying in the over the water bungalows would be an absolute dream!
4. Austin, Texas: I’ve done a fair bit of travel outside of North America, but somehow haven’t visited nearly as many U.S. cities as I would like to. I hear Austin is all kinds of amazing weirdness and I definitely want to check it out!
5. Nashville, Tennessee: Same as above! I’ve heard great things about Nashville and definitely want to explore it.
6. Big Sur, California: I say Big Sur, but let’s be real, I really just want to explore all of California. I lived in San Diego for 4 months back in 2008, and travel to LA & San Fran fairly often, but the rest of California is still a mystery to me!
7. Banff & Lake Louise, AB, Canada: The fact that I haven’t been here when it is practically my own backyard is crazy! I definitely want to plan a winter trip here for this coming winter. It seems so serene & insanely beautiful.
8. Cappadocia, Turkey: Last but not certainly not least on my list; Turkey! And more specifically, Cappadocia. I would love to visit Cappadocia during the Hot Air Balloon Festival, but honestly there is a ton to explore in Turkey so I’d be happy to go anytime!
Have you traveled to any of my bucket list cities? What cities are on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!
Shop My Outfit: