Do you have a lawyer or law student in your life? Then I’ve got you covered with my top gift ideas for lawyers. It never occurred to me that some of you might be interested in a gift guide specifically on gift ideas for lawyers; but last week when I did one of those “ask me question” instagram stories, I was asked to do a gift ideas for lawyers gift guide and I, of course, loved the idea.
Since it’s just over a week until Christmas these are obviously gifts that would make great Christmas presents; but they would also be great as birthday gifts or even law school graduation gifts for lawyers in your life. I’ve broken this guide down into three sections; sentimental gifts, practical gifts, and funny gifts.
For what it’s worth, I would personally love to receive any of these gifts! I actually might order the scales of justice / initial floating necklace as a present for myself lol. What’s your favorite pick of all of these gifts?!
Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Lawyers
Sentimental / Personalized Gifts:
- Custom Scales of Justice & Initial Floating Necklace
- Scales of Justice Phone Case
- “The Law Suit” Hanger
- Bangle Bracelet with Scales of Justice, Initial & Birthstone
- Lincoln’s Last Trial: The Murder Case that Propelled Him to the Presidency
- Laptop Brief Case that is TSA approved (ie. you can send this bag through airport security without that annoying ‘take out your laptop and place it in the bin business’)
- A Monthly Clothing Subscription to Frank & Oak (because let’s face it, lawyers often barely have time to eat and brush their teeth. Shopping for new clothes just aint gonna happen haha)
- Lawyered Canvas Print
- I am a Lawyer funny coffee mug
- “Because Clients” Wine Glass
- “World’s Okayest Lawyer” coffee mug
- Come Back with a Warrant doormat
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg Coloring Book