Late last week Nordstrom announced a surprise 25% off sale! These savings are unprecedented for Nordstrom, not just because 25% off is a big deal but because items/brands that are usually excluded from their sales are actually included in this one! (I’m looking at you Tory Burch!)
A lot of bloggers are talking about this sale, and of course shopping a bunch of new pieces. I wanted to do something a little different though and share with you the Nordstrom Surprise Sale – Most Loved Items that never go on sale. These items are ones that are usually excluded from sales and that either I have and love or they are notoriously loved by others.
… And to make this even better, there are still 2 days left to enter our giveaway of $600 to Nordstrom! Be sure to enter so you can go on a shopping spree if you win lol. Alright, let’s get to the items!
1. Free People Bralette: I have this bralette in both black and white; it’s that good. It’s the perfect bralette to go under v-neck tees for spring/summer. It comes in 8 colors and fits true to size!
2. Tory Burch Handbags: Okay, this is a bit of a cheat since it’s not one specific item but Y’ALL, Tory Burch handbags are ALL ON SALE. That never happens! If you’ve had your eye on a TB purse this is the time to snag it!
3. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings: These leggings have a cult following I swear lol. I have them and can’t get enough of them. Along with my lululmon wonder under tights these are my all time favorite leggings. Grab yourself a pair.. or four. These are the cheapest I’ve ever seen them! They run true to size and also come in Navy.
4. Anthropologie Floral Bouquet Diffuser: Anthro tends to have sales on their home decor but 25% off is pretty darn good for this diffuser that people swear by. It’s gorgeous!
5. ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress: I have this dress and if you buy one spring dress, let it be this one! I have seen it on so many bloggers and it looks great on every body type! It comes in 4 colors and fits true to size!
6. Longchamp Large Le Pliage Tote: Brands staple handbags tend to never go on sale, so this is huge!! You can grab the iconic Longchamp tote for 25% off!!
7. Levi’s 501 Original Cut Off Shorts: I’m calling it now, these will be the shorts for summer! (well these and the AGOLDE Jaden Shorts!) I’d size up one size in these shorts. They are the classic denim short for summer!
8. New Balance 997H Sneaker: These sneakers are so comfortable but look so chic! Perfect for your workouts! I love the white and gold (that’s the one I have) but they also come in grey/gold and black/gold!
Shop All Nordstrom Surprise Sale – Most Loved Items
These picks are all cure!!
Thank you so much Jennifer!
Love these sale picks! I love New Balance sneakers and I adore that Tory Burch straw bag.
Thanks Katherine! And yass NB sneakers are the best right! I have my eye on the TB straw bag as well – they also have a shoulder bag version that I really want!
Yes I shopped the sale and so glad I did because it’s over today! 🙁 I have the Longchamp Tote and I can attest to its value and quality. I hope you are staying safe and happy Monday!
Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com
I know so sad it ends today!! I think you can still shop it until midnight tonight! (at least in Canada!)
And ahh it’s such a good bag right! Everyone i know says its the perfect investment bag – it lasts forever!
Hope you’re well as well! <3
I totally didn’t know about this! Hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on a longchamp, thanks for sharing these great finds! Hope you stay safe and healthy during this time!
– Avalon from http://www.simplyavalon.com
You’re so welcome! I hope you can grab a longchamp too- i feel like they never go on sale like this! And thank you – I hope you’re staying healthy too. Such crazy times!
Those sneaks are the cutest! I love the fun gold detail!
Thanks Shauna – i totally agree the gold is such a gorgeous detail!
Such cute sale finds! Thank you for sharing! 🙂
Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp 🙂 I just posted this week’s linkup, I’d love you to join again! 🙂
Hope that you had a great weekend! 🙂 We had a quiet one at home of course!
Thanks for checking em out Mica!