Sick of hearing about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Me too! And considering it hasn’t even opened to the public yet (opens on Wednesday) that seems nuts. So; I am only going to be doing two blog posts on the NSale this year – on Wednesday I’ll be sharing my wear to work picks (I’ve got to stay true to my work wear style roots after all!) and today’s post. I do have a tab here of Nordstrom Anniversay Sale info if you want to know more!
Today, as you can see from the title, I am sharing the Top 10 Things to Buy from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The hype can get SO real and it creates a weird sense of comparison and FOMO that can lead you to buy oh… let’s say, 16 things that you absolutely do not need (… not that I’m speaking from experience or anything 🤦♀️ *oops*)
If you are wanting to shop the sale because frankly the prices are really good, here are the top 10 things I would recommend. These are tried and true; with them either being part of the sale ever year (wardrobe staples) or this year’s versions of fall pieces I think you’ll love.
Important Note: Many of these items already say sold out. I have spoken with my PR contact at Nordstrom and they have confirmed that they WILL be doing a re-stock when the sale opens to the public on Wednesday. So if an item you like is in stock and you can’t shop yet, click through and add it to your wishlist (so you can quickly check out when the sale opens to you). If an item you like says sold out, just bookmark this blog post (or make a mental note) and come back to it first thing Wednesday morning – click through the link then and you’ll see the re-stock! Many of the popular items will sell fast on Wednesday morning, so if you really love something try to do this early! 😀
1. Steve Madden OTK Boots: Steve Madden crushes the OTK boot game every year. They’re comfortable, stay in place and look almost as good as the infamous Stuart Weitzman ones. Get these boots while they’re under $90!
2. Rachel Parcell Pleated Midi Dress: Nordstrom collaborations can be really hit or miss but the Rachel Parcell one is consisently one of my favorites (second only to the Atlantic-Pacific collabs *heart eyes*). The quality of her dresses is consistently good and this black midi dress is such a perfect fall staple. Dress down with ankle boots on and a faux leather jacket or style for work with pumps and a blazer or cardigan. Versatility and glam for under $90. #YESPLEASE.
3. Paula’s Choice Exfoliate: I have to say, I haven’t tried this yet myself but am buying this the second I can shop the sale on Wednesday. When I took to instagram last month asking for recomendations to help my adult acne I was SHOCKED at how many people recommended this product. I’m talking more than 50 responses just about this product. This is absolutely worth trying out if you’ve been struggling with adult acne or the dreaded Mask-ne that is now and *oh-so-fun* addition to our lives and our vocabulary.
4. NuFace Facial Toning Kit: I love NuFace brand and have heard SUCH good things about this facial toning kit. As I am getting closer to my mid-thirties I am definitely noticing my face shape change and my jawline become more ‘jowly’. I am 100% ordering this kit as soon as I can shop the Nsale on Wednesday!
5. L’Agence Double Breasted Houndstooth Blazer: L’Agence is one of the most beautiful designer brands and this blazer is a classic piece that you could have in your closet for decades.
6. SPANX Faux Leather Leggings: If you buy one thing from the NSale, make it these leggings! I have three pair and they are hands down the best faux leather leggings. They have been in style for at least 3 falls in a row now with no sign of going out of style, so save $30 on them during the NSale and wear them all fall and winter long!! For reference, go up a size if you’re between sizes as these fit tight. I wear a size 6 and went with the M (which they say is 6-8) and it fits but is tight!
7. Vince Weatherproof Chelsea Boot: A chelsea boot is a fall staple and this one is actually weatherproof so you can wear it all fall/winter long. It’s perfect to commute to/from work and I love wearing it with leggings on the weekends. It comes in black, grey, olive & sand.
8. Blondo Waterproof OTK Boot: While I swear by the Steve Madden OTK boots for the look, these are another OTK boot I would snag for fall. They have a slightly different shape than the Steve Madden ones with a tie-back and different toe shape, and they are waterproof!! They come in Black and Grey, either of which can be worn with so many outfits this fall/winter.
9. Kate Spade Black Tote: This is a perfect every day tote (great for the office) as it’s roomy enough to hold everything you need and still looks sleek. It’s more than 50% off during the NSale so it’s an amazing deal! It comes in other colors as well (Evergreen & Blush) but the black would be your best investment for everyday wear!
10. Tory Burch Carson Crossbody: Another great ‘goes with everything’ bag and my personal favorite non-work day bag is this cognac brown Tory Burch crossbody. Picture it with literally ever fall weekend outfit you can think of… it will go with nearly everything!
Shop the Top 10 Things to Buy From the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale