It’s here!! The Sephora Holiday Sale is here!! *happy dance*. This is a great time to stock up on your makeup favorites as well as try out new makeup and skincare at a discount. I also always pick up some holiday gifts from Sephora during the sale! Before I get into my top picks, here’s the info you need to know about the sale:
As you can see, today marks the start of the sale for VIB members. When I polled my IG following to ask what status people are, most people said they were VIB (which is what I am as well!) so I figured I would share my top picks today … when VIB shopping starts!
If you’re not a member, don’t stress! You can become an Insider simply by signing up (it’s free). Insider sale shopping starts on Thursday and I recommend adding items to your cart now so you can check out as soon as you’re able.
On to top picks! Since the sale can be overwhelming (Sephora has well over 1000 products) I decided to break down my top picks into categories: makeup, skincare, and gift ideas.
1. Estée Lauder Double Wear: I swear by this foundation. It’s a splurge but it is hands down the best full coverage foundation on the market. I can’t recommend it enough! I wear the shade “Ecru”. You can use the Sephora “shade finder” to make sure you get your perfect shade!
2. Becca Highlighter: I picked this up during the spring Sephora sale on the recommendation of some followers and it is amazing!!! The highlight goes on beautfully and gives the prettiest glow. I have the color “champagne pop” and I’ve been told “Opal pop” is amazing too.
3. Kat Von D Longwear Lipsticks: I think I have ten of these lol. These are the best longwear lip colors I’ve found. Plus I love the bold shades!
4. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: I’ve used this Urban Decay makeup setting spray for years. 10/10 recommend.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar: Okay this is 100% my favorite thing in the sale. It’s sold out currently but I am crossing my fingers for a re-stock. I so, so want to get this!!
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer: I don’t use eyeshadow primer often, but when I am doing a more dramatic makeup look where I want the color payoff to be stronger (ie. a more saturated pigment) I like this eyeshadow primer. It doesn’t feel sticky/glue like like some of them do.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Eyeshadow Palette: This is my everyday eyeshadow palette and while it’s a splurge the quality really does stand out from the crowd. I have a nearly identical shade palette from a drug store brand and the difference is so noticeable. Charlotte Tilbury has really nailed it in creating colors that go on smoothly and evenly and give a good color payoff.
8. MILK Lash Primer: If you’re not using a lash primer, man oh man am I about to change your beauty world lol. Primers are what make your lashes look 10x longer and while some are drying / flaky this one actually nourishes your lashes. Win-win.
9. Tartelette “Give, Gift & Get” Eyeshadow Palettes Trio: I’ve got this in my cart! Tarte is one of the brands who I actually trust to make good eyeshadow and I love theses colors! I’m thinking of keeping one (… or two) for myself and giving the warm / amber toned one away as a Christmas gift. If you have three friends (or three sisters, three cousins etc) to buy Christmas gifts for – this would be such a good buy!!
10. Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Set: Pillow talk lip liner, lipstick and gloss is a cult beauty favorite for a reason. This kit is perfect!
11. Rare Beauty Liquid Blush: Rare Beauty is Selena Gomez’s new vegan, cruelty free makeup line. I got this blush when it launched a few months ago and it is my new favorite blush! It goes on like silk. I wear the shade “Bliss” for every day (so naturally looking) and also have / love “happy” which is a bolder pink that is fun for night time.
12. Rare Beauty Foundation: This is the other foundation I love right now – unlike the full coverage Double Wear, this is definitely more medium coverage. It’s nice because it lets your real skin show while still evening out skin tone and imperfections.
1.Farmacy Honeymoon Glow: This is an AHA resurfacing serum which you use at the end of your skincare routine before bed. It absorbs in pretty quickly (it can tingle a bit). It is formulated to firm and tighten skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
2. NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device: As the title implies, this is an at-home device that you use to help tone your skin. Many women use it along their jaw line and see incredible results.
3. Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Day Serum: If you add one skincare step to your morning routine, let it be using this vitamin C serum! It helps brighten skin, improve the signs of aging and is just generally full of antioxidants for your skin.
4. Charlotte Tilbury “Magic Cream”: This moisturizer has a cult-following, it’s that good. Celebs swear by it. Now is the time to get it since it basically never goes on sale!
5. La Mer Eye Concentrate: I still haven’t tried this because of the hefty price tag, but I may splurge during the sale. It’s considered one of the best anti-aging eye creams on the market and one jar will last you for months and months. A word of caution though: because the product is so strong if you have really dry skin I don’t recommend it (it can dry out your undereye area).
6. Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream: I’ve been using a prescription retinol cream to help with my acne these past few months but now that my skin is a bit better, I think I’m going to continue on with this retinol product. Retinol smoothes your skin while clearing your pores and reducing fine lines and wrinkles!
7. Foreo LUNA 3: This is in my cart to buy today! I’ve been reading reviews of different facial cleansing tools and this one is coming out on top. I love that they have different options for combination skin, ‘normal’ skin, and sensitive skin. If you want to make sure you’re really deep cleansing your face and getting the best ‘bang for your buck’ on your face soap then give this a try!
8. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: This is the #1 face mask for many women, and I can see why! It’s super hydrating and brightening. I usually use detox masks but as we move into winter weather and therefore dry skin, I’m definitely going to use this!
9. Drunk Elephant Protein Moisturizer: An everyday moisturizer that also improves your skin’s tone, texture and even firmness. It’s an all in one ‘holy grail’ type beauty product!
1. Living Proof Dry Shampoo Duo: Give the gift of great looking hair. This duo has a full size and a travel size of this amazing dry shampoo.
2. Briogeo Hair Mask Trio: This trio has three hair masks that are deep-conditioning and smell amazing. Plus how cute is that hair mask bear!!
3. Sephora Face Roller Set: Give the gift of skincare with this set of three different facial rollers. This is a great deal coming in at $25!!
4. Amika Blonde Hair Wash & Care Set: This little gift set is perfect for keeping blonde hair from getting brassy and keeping color-treated hair moisturized and healthy.
5. Rare Beauty Lip & Cheek Mini Duo: I raved about Rare Beauty earlier, this is a great way to gift this cruelty-free beauty line to a loved one!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set: Pillow talk lip liner, lipstick and gloss is a cult beauty favorite for a reason. This kit is perfect as a gift!
Happy Sephora sale shopping! Hope you get some great gifts for the holidays and some new makeup and skincare for yourself.