It’s Wedding Wednesday! *happy dance* Wedding planning is in full swing over here and I’ve (finally) asked my bridesmaids and my flower girls to be part of our big day! I’ll be sharing the full story of how I asked in the next few weeks. For today, I wanted to share something for not only any fellow brides to be, but anyone who may have a friend or family member who is recently engaged. I’ve rounded up my favorite gift ideas for a bride to be.
1. Diamond Dazzle Stik Ring Cleaner: This under $20 jewelry cleaning pen was recommended to me by multiple friends when I got engaged; and having now bought it myself I can see why1 It’s an affordable, easy way to keep your engagement ring clean. I have one in each bathroom in my house and keep one in my purse. Shop it here if you’re in the US and here if you’re in Canada!
** Side note: I took the diamond dazzle stik into my jewelers to ask them their opinion (before using it on my engagement ring) and they said it’s great because it’s not too harsh but is perfect to wash away fingerprints and grime like moisturizer or hand sanitizer for your diamond.
2. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer: I bought this wedding planner and really like it. It’s a great ‘everything’ planner that has timelines, tips and ideas to get you started. Shop it here if you’re in the US and here if you’re in Canada.
3. “Mrs.” Wedding Planner / Keepsake Book: My mom got me this planner and I like it because it’s beautiful and designed to be a keepsake. Once you’ve got a handle on the big decisions about color palette, guest list, etc. (the Knot planner will help you with that) this one is a great planner. It even has a drawing of tables so you can do your seating arrangement! Shop it here in the US and here for Canada.
4. Ring Dishes: I very quickly realized the usefulness of ring dishes in different rooms! I have one on my nightstand and one by the kitchen sink. You can’t go wrong with too many cute ring dishes, so they make a great gift idea. My favorites are this heart shaped monogrammed ring dish and this oval ‘love’ ring dish.
5. Bridal Face Mask: This beaded lace face mask is a splurge but I have it and recommend it for any bride. It’s beautiful to wear wedding dress shopping! This ivory satin rhinestone trim face mask is also a great option.
1. Custom Pajama Set: If the bride-to-be is changing her last name, this personalized pajama set is beyond adorable. I might order this one for myself. 🙊
2. “Does This Ring Make Me Look Engaged” Coffee Mug: Every bride-to-be needs at least one mug about being engaged or being a fiance. I love this one and it’s under $14.
3. Bride Slippers: These are such cute slippers and would be perfect to wearing on the day of the wedding while getting ready!
4. “Wedding Planning” Wine Glass Set: This is too cute for a bride-to-be starting on this oh-so-fun journey that is planning a wedding during a global pandemic *face palm*. I’m definitely ordering this set!
While searching for bride to be gifts has been fun, I should probably get back to actual wedding planning! I’ve ordered swatches of fabric for the bridesmaids dresses, which I’m so excited to have arrive. Once they do Alex and I are going to finalize our color palette. That’s the next step for us on the planning process!
I have that ring cleaner too and LOVE it! Perfect bride idea!
The ring cleaner pen sounds interesting! The embellished face mask is gorgeous!
It’s so great, I love to just have it on hand. and thank you!!
These are all cute!
Curated By Jennifer
So many cute gift ideas! I love that pj set!
Jill – Doused in Pink
Thanks for this! The Bride Slippers look so cute!!
Glad you liked it!
Such a great gift guide- those slippers are adorable!
Le Stylo Rouge