Today starts early access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here in Canada! For 2 days cardholders can shop early access and then the sale opens to everyone on the 28th. Since many items sell out I highly recommend making your wishlist now even if you can’t shop that.
This will be the 3rd year that Nordstrom Canada has done it’s on Anniversary sale, and unlike years past this year we actually have a LOT of the same products as the US (*happy dance*). The past two years we had so little in our sale that I only shopped the US site (here’s how I shop US sites that don’t ship to Canada if you missed it). I’m really glad that this year’s sale is actually good here too and we even have a few items that the US sale does not. Here are my top 10 items to shop in the Canada Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
1. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings (regular: $128 | sale: $84): These leggings have a cult-like following for a reason! They are so flattering, feel amazing and don’t stretch out with wear. These are great deal since while Spanx leggings do go on sale, the faux leather ones almost never do. This is your only real opportunity each year to get them at a discount.
2. Ugg Genuine Shearling Slipper (regular $125 | sale: $84): You can’t beat Ugg slippers! They’re comfort is next level, definitely worth the hype. These come in 6 colors and are great to have around the house for winter. They also make a great Christmas gift!
3. Tava Over The Knee Boot (regular: $189 | sale: $124): Steve Madden OTK Boots are a fall staple. This year’s version is all about that soft stretchy fabric and has an on-trend chunky heel. They come in both cognac and black and make a great ‘wear with everything’ fall boot.
4. Wit & Widsom Bootcut Jeans (regular: $102 | sale: $68): Considering we are the proud creators of the ‘Canadian tuxedo’ it always shocks me how much less selection we get in Canada for good denim! These bootcut jeans are a perfect trendy fall cut that is super flattering and a great price. Snag these!
5. Steve Madden Cedar Bootie (regular: $189 | sale: $124): These classic Steve Madden booties are another great option as a ‘goes with every outfit’ fall shoe. Last year’s similar version of this boot became the “it boot” of fall 2020 and there’s good reason for it – this shape is super flattering, comfortable and they can be dressed up or down. They come in both tan and grey!
6. NARS Afterglow Mini Lip Balm Duo (exclusive to the N sale: $31): These lipbalms are some of my all time favorites – they are great to have on hand in your purse and car as they hydrate while giving your lips just a hint of color.
7. Spanx Skinny Pants (regular: $166 | sale: $110): These are the PERFECT BLACK PANT. Run don’t walk to get these pants. They will become your go to everyday wear to work pant. They are dressy and professional looking but feel so stretchy and comfortable. They are also insanely flattering. They fit true to size but are tight, so if you’re between sizes go up one size.
8. Marc Fisher Nairy Lace Up Bootie (regular: $350| sale: $209): If you’ve been wanting to add a lug boot to your closet this is the one to add! With Marc Fisher the quality is just top notch.
9. Zella High Waist Pocket 7/8 Leggings (regular $69 | sale: $45): Zella leggings are some of my favorite affordable leggings, and these ones are great with the side pockets and the 7/8 fit. They come in a bunch of colors in addition to the classic black.
10. L’AGENCE Kenzie Double Breasted Blazer (regular: $758| sale: $506): This one is for my fellow working women! L’AGENCE blazers are absolutely freaking iconic and this sale one is no exception. I love this color for fall and while it’s a splurge, if you’re looking for a new designer piece to add to your wear to work wardrobe this fall this would be my recommendation!